💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Lady Gaga has arrived in Venice with her fiance.

itsalice

Featured Posts

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Did they stay in the hotel the whole day?

they might do touristy thing like touring with gondola just like lovers :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jackaroo
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Showing her man and her ring so casually :giveup:

S1LT4.gif

Very demure and mindful :glamourpuss:

• Love 1

ChromaticaBoy

I’ve just arrived here at the hotel where she’s staying. I was expecting a lot of people but for how the hotel is positioned, you don’t see a lot from here and the garden is on the other side and it’s not accessible, from what I understand. Ugh, I was so ready to sing her a serenade-style version of DWAS from under her balcony… risking that Michael would throw me a flowers pot but yeah…

However, I heard the person who’s managing the dehor talk about her to another staff member, he said: When I saw her I was like *opening arms in surprise* but then her boyfriend arrived so I had to play it cool…”. A couple of minutes later I approached him and I had a fun conversation with him. I asked him to spill some tea about the Lady:sis: and first he said he can’t say anything… Then he told me: “When I tell my son about Vips who were staying here, he tells me: “Why didn’t you bring me with you to see them?” and then I have to tell him I can’t, so I stopped telling him” and then we laughed about it ahah.

So currently I’m waiting here on a bench. Maybe she’ll sense my littlemonsterness and she’ll come out for a Spritz together (yeah in my dreams:franminervini:) but yeah that’s kinda it

IMG-5405.jpg

IMG-5406.jpg

Edited by ChromaticaBoy