celeb

MIA is selling “shields” for Wi-Fi & 5G waves

Kimmo

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

Ok, but 'full protection poncho', as a phrase, sounds amazing... A poncho, that fully protects you - when you're feeling down, when your imaginary boyfriend is mad at you, and there's noone who'll take care of you and cuddle with you, you can always rely on your poncho protector - it'll protect you from anything, make all your worries go away, the moment you're in it's embrace, nothing else matters, it's just you... and the poncho...

I want a protective poncho :cyanlights:

Not the one she's selling - her poncho looks like a beta cuck, I want a real sigma poncho - a poncho with some muscle and fur on it  :cyanlights:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, Axl Jax said:

It's not just that though, I see similar stuff all the time on this site... everyone has to be two categories, I don't even talk about some of my opinions cos people will say I'm a trump supporter and I'm not even American and couldn't care less 😂 

People mentioned trump here bc she's a looney supporter. 

People mention trump in other places on this site because if you scratch this specific kind of looney, a trump supporter usually bleeds. They're frequently very open and proud of their political (religious at this point?) stance so it comes up and seems relevant.

It comes up a lot because there are a lot of different brands of weird people in this world but once dude became a big figure, many of the weirdos started melting into the same category of looney by design. Its become a Thing™️.

If you couldn't care less, post your opinions freely.

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

southpaw773
6 hours ago, Kimmo said:

She can’t be this serious :brat:

You can pre order your own shields now: 

IMG-2146.jpg
IMG-2147.jpg

Weird Al Tin Foil Hat GIF

Sunny

This would've been camp and very on the nose if she didn't believe in this crap 💀 Protecting yourself from facial recognition is actually done by some people, especially at TSA. The 5G I won't comment

Edited by Sunny
I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Sad 1

faysalaaa
6 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Another grifter just like her cult leader Trump. 

I wouldnt say shes a grifter, seems like she really believes these crazy things, and I feel shes having mental issues. Also, grifting would mean going to the direction that benefits your career, and none of this benefits her.

Edited by faysalaaa