Gaga’s released one in the last 8 :messga: 

Don’t. Remind. Me.

LG7 should’ve been released in 2021 but hey, life isn’t over :messga:

• Thanks 1

Controversiaga
21 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Don’t. Remind. Me.

LG7 should’ve been released in 2021 but hey, life isn’t over :messga:

Should’ve been released in 2022 or 2023 at least. Now we’re not getting it till 2025

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Sneaky Oliver

I can see Gaga doing this after she finishes LG7 era/tour 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Quentin
1 hour ago, River said:

LG7 is safe :giveup:

in a safe*

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • LMAO 2

hugo020

I hate when celebrity are so disconnected. Girl you’ve work for 3 years with the lifestyle that very few will ever know. Do you realized how privileged you are?

Think about your fan who work 9 to 5, 50 weeks a year and can barely afford to retire at 65 and pay crazy amount to see you.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Bronco
1 hour ago, faysalaaa said:

I honestly think her career would have been worse if she continued releasing albums every 1-2 years

Yeah, the type of music she makes would have gotten stale very quickly tbh. Part of her hype is entirely down to scarcity

• Like 2

Anderson123

I’m gonna miss her so much. This is truly going to be her longest break between albums.

• Like 1

Fuffy
1 hour ago, hugo020 said:

I hate when celebrity are so disconnected. Girl you’ve work for 3 years with the lifestyle that very few will ever know. Do you realized how privileged you are?

Think about your fan who work 9 to 5, 50 weeks a year and can barely afford to retire at 65 and pay crazy amount to see you.

To be fair, they often make more sacrifices to get there than a fan that works 9 to 5.

Most artists take the risk to live poor and struggle while trying to get their name out there, whereas the average 9-5 fan probably went to college, earned a slightly better paying job and didn't do overtime.

Artists skip college/education, miss out on gaining work experience and often put relationships and family on hold to do all of this. So living comfortable later on looks disconnected but it's just like being an entrepreneur, you're likely to fail but with the right talent and work ethic, you can make it. 

Even then, touring is pretty exhausting. Sure you get luxuries like hotels and staff, but you need to be on your A game most nights while being away from home and healthy routines. 

• Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida
2 hours ago, River said:

in 2040? :franminervini:

The wait gets a year longer between each album, so basically LG8 is getting released in 2030-2031:franminervini:

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida
  • Thanks 1

julz
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I can see Gaga doing this after she finishes LG7 era/tour 

Same, and im honestly afraid to say it. But life happens u know. So she deserves it. And that is why i feel coming era is gonna be huge! DWAS is huge already, what more for Joker 2 and LG7.

Adele deserves it! Such a wonderful human

• Love 2

River
17 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

The wait gets a year longer between each album, so basically LG8 is getting released in 2030-2031:franminervini:

I can't add Y, sorry, I tried :traumatica:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

hugo020
52 minutes ago, Fuffy said:

To be fair, they often make more sacrifices to get there than a fan that works 9 to 5.

Most artists take the risk to live poor and struggle while trying to get their name out there, whereas the average 9-5 fan probably went to college, earned a slightly better paying job and didn't do overtime.

Artists skip college/education, miss out on gaining work experience and often put relationships and family on hold to do all of this. So living comfortable later on looks disconnected but it's just like being an entrepreneur, you're likely to fail but with the right talent and work ethic, you can make it. 

Even then, touring is pretty exhausting. Sure you get luxuries like hotels and staff, but you need to be on your A game most nights while being away from home and healthy routines. 

I agree, but Adele is not a starving artist trying to make ends meet.

Artists, on every level, make sacrifices, just like everyone. However, artists on the level of Adele makes sacrifices because they want to, not because they have to. They have much more freedom because of money and status than a nurse, single mother of two in Ohio

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reject False Icons

It already feels like it’s going to be near the 10 year break :fatcat:

it’s actually funny how “normal” Adele’s perception has been and it hasn’t bored her audience, in 2008 she looked just like a normal London girl, she got discovered in MySpace performing at a bar and it catapult her to the highest selling artist of her decade

its hard to wrap my mind into that good luck and how she has avoided media scrutiny exceptionally good :shocked:

• Like 2

RAMROD

OMG, she will become a recluse 

adele-adele-crying.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GregJA
10 hours ago, River said:

in 2040? :franminervini:

Insiders will "reveal" lg8 in 2025,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39 and 2040,

Gaga will acknowledge it in 2045

and we will see it 2048 :selena:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020