💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

Amen Fashion

She´s just too sweet to shade someone - We all know how much she loves Madonna, I guess she´s sad after the things she sad but well who cares. I also don´t want Gaga to collab with Madonna after all this **** and also since Madonna collabed with Minaj and Mia. Well I kind of went off-topic - sry :wub:

lol wtf does she mean by a real blond. She's a brunette.

Doesn't she like to whine about she wasn't accepted as a brunette? How is she proving them wrong by dying her hair?

lol wtf does she mean by a real blond. She's a brunette.

Doesn't she like to whine about she wasn't accepted as a brunette? How is she proving them wrong by dying her hair?

Don't take it to the third nipple, I'm pretty sure she's just saying it for the sake of saying it.

3 points in and ready for more

Lady Gaga:

Can't believe I have 18,000,000 TwitterMonsters, really rad, was just a few years ago I had barely any.

Lady Gaga:

I know I'm a little late but Born This Way one Favorite Album of the Year at the People's Choice Awards! So amazing thank you so much!

Edited by vesp

Kermit the frog

Lady Gaga:

Can't believe I have 18,000,000 TwitterMonsters, really rad, was just a few years ago I had barely any.

Lady Gaga:

I know I'm a little late but Born This Way one Favorite Album of the Year at the People's Choice Awards! So amazing thank you so much!

She meant won, right?

Anyway, Yay for 18mln monsters :)

"Lady Gaga

I'm drinking a beer looking over the new ball blueprints. I can't wait to throw this effen party. ELECTRO POP OPERA!"

:party:

Edited by MorphineQueen