đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

stop thinking shes hinting things!! shes just tweeting about dying her hair and cooking... she can do normal things too guys she isnt a vending machine here to do nothing but pop out material :P I actually kinda like these kinds of tweets.. makes her seem so much more human compared to other artists like LMFAO who only release advertising/spam tweets :party:

these are about as "normal" as she'll get. lmao

lmao everyone's so desperate for tour dates, next single, etc and she keeps tweeting random things such as cooking and hair

wait a sec, is she hinting at Hair for next single? lol

the next single is Peroxide Shot

So "toning" as in she is going dark? I always get tint and tone backwards.

well I bleach my hair blonde, and the toner that I use makes my hair not look as...bleached or fake, it sort of gives an ashy look to it, it makes the blonde look more natural imo. That's what I think anyway, may be wrong.

Bad Girl Meat

^ I believe you are correct :D

Anyways.. #GoFistYourselfGaGa as top trend. Reallllllyyyyy now guys. Really... lol Apparently Taylor has been slacking on his job.

^ I believe you are correct :D

Anyways.. #GoFistYourselfGaGa as top trend. Reallllllyyyyy now guys. Really... lol Apparently Taylor has been slacking on his job.

Thank StarStunning for that one :dies:

WTF, I thought she was being completely sarcastic with the Tebow comment... And I almost never think she's sarcastic, it's something she just does very rarely. And if she somehow she wasn't, she's obviously unaware of the connection Tim Tebow has with that idiot group. I mean, really, would Gaga of all people condone a star that's paired up with FotF? Those are rightwing nutjobs of the highest order, they work incessantly to take away reproductive rights (they are anti-choice, they support the ****ing Personhood Amendment which would legally make a four-celled blastula a "person" with human rights from the moment it was fertilized, and they are even for banning contraceptives) as well as being, obviously, ANTI-GAY RIGHTS.

And you think she'd knowingly call him a champion without sarcasm? :huh: Have a little faith in Gaga, please.