Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

This.

Some of you are just ridiculous. Her tweets were not shade. Excuse my language, but some of you are just f***ing stupid and pathetic and that's the truth. Stop trying to turn everything she says as "shade" cause it's annoying and irritating.

I'm sure people were just joking about it. At least thats how I took it. Don't be so serious.

https://www.youtube.com/@Vytals

Logan

Some of you are desperate for controversy. Just chill and wait till the tour starts, we're so close!

LaLuna

I can't believe some of you actually think she's shading, can't she say anything without having every word she says dissected and twisted? :fail:

She was just complimenting Britney and that's that. Sheesh. :nails:

Edited by MadreMonstere

codymonster

"Some stars really are as sweet as you thought they were."

tumblr_lqtjnd8lw31qgy0huo3_500.gif

Or she's just complimenting Britney and talking about, like she has for years, how lots of celebrities aren't nice :rollsweat:

LaLuna

Everyone at Exhale is bowing to Gaga right now :worship:

Whatever. They only like Gaga when she says something nice about Britney, the rest of the time they talk sh*t about her. :coffee:

Lauren Conrad

Elaborate.

I remember an interview where the interviewer had asked "would you ever collaborate with David Bowie?" and Gaga chose not to answer and responded with "I don't like to meet celebrities because if they don't live up to your expectations you're heartbroken"

hausofkc

Whatever. They only like Gaga when she says something nice about Britney, the rest of the time they talk sh*t about her. :coffee:

It's funny. They're like, "Oh that was so nice of her." "I love her now."

LipglossLuxury

I remember an interview where the interviewer had asked "would you ever collaborate with David Bowie?" and Gaga chose not to answer and responded with "I don't like to meet celebrities because if they don't live up to your expectations you're heartbroken"

I remember that as well.

Hauser

tumblr_lqtjnd8lw31qgy0huo3_500.gif

Or she's just complimenting Britney and talking about, like she has for years, how lots of celebrities aren't nice :rollsweat:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

codymonster

Interesting! I actually always wondered if she ever met him or anything cause she bowed down to him in interviews at the start of her career!

I am literally having my biggest facepalm moment right now. Are you kidding me? Like... really? I swear everyone who actually thinks she's shading bloody Madonna with this tweet is a complete ****ing moron and needs to leave aside his obsession with that woman and go for a walk.

Edit: I don't care if I get an infraction for this. Some members on here are just too much...

Edited by JDi

Lauren Conrad

Interesting! I actually always wondered if she ever met him or anything cause she bowed down to him in interviews at the start of her career!

I think she did, but if you've noticed she doesn't talk about him anymore