Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

I've been DYING at @TaylorKinney11 's tweets all day. :haha:

It would be more funny if it was the real Taylor Kinney, just sayin'.

oh god hahaha she's too funny lately

I like that she's been acting a bit more relaxed and less serious. It's good to be serious, but also goofy.

Nicole

Don't blame her. I'm so nervous and scared about getting my license in a few months, I can't imagine what it would be like if I had a camera being shoved in my face :roll:

Gaga is Life

It would be cool if she went on Top Gear and had a go in the reasonably priced car before she learns how to drive.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Love that she tweeted that comment. :fan: Seriously don't think it would matter what type of car she was in, the paparazzi would still follow her around if she was zipping around in a Smart Car I'm sure. LOL! ;) I can't imagine learning how to drive in an Audi though.

Edited by GagaPixie

:lmao: at her previous two tweets. Love her.

Edited by Leaf

TerenceMonster

Love that she tweeted that comment. :fan: Seriously don't think it would matter what type of car she was in, the paparazzi would still follow her around if she was zipping around in a Smart Car I'm sure. LOL! ;) I can't imagine learning how to drive in an Audi though.

They'd do that if she was using a bicycle. :ohno:

I learned to drive in my dads Srt8 and mums astra VXR :awesome: she should have picked a less powerful car though, like a big, fat, heavy BMW or something :spin:

ARTPOP Gypsy

They'd do that if she was using a bicycle. :ohno:

True. I'd just laugh hysterically if she was driving a Smart Car. Those things are hilarious. :hehe:

TerenceMonster

True. I'd just laugh hysterically if she was driving a Smart Car. Those things are hilarious. :hehe:

Yes though.

:legend: Eco Gaga.