💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

I kinda agree. :wtf: + I think it's pretty predictable. Not everything from a music video should be performed live. Now I think if she wore horns or dressed as the skeleton with the suit with Rick with her and stuff, now THAT would be something I'd love. but this idea of her "birthing" would be.. eh. :wtf: Not the worst idea ever though.

Yeah, idk, it's kinda like, she already did it, and it would just be a total mess on stage. I imagine it would take her a long time to get in and out of whatever contraption she's going to be in... yeah. Just jump in a big tank of goo, I loved when she did that.

Yeah, idk, it's kinda like, she already did it, and it would just be a total mess on stage. I imagine it would take her a long time to get in and out of whatever contraption she's going to be in... yeah. Just jump in a big tank of goo, I loved when she did that.

It'd also be cool if she dressed as this from the video. :)

lady-gaga-born-this-way-music-video.jpg

& Have the whole stage black and have the spotlight all over the dancers and Gaga just like the video.

EGOT2027

I'm sorry but I don't like the birthing theme. I didn't like the BTW video anyways.

If done properly it could be cool though.

It would turn tons of radio-fans off though.

#askgaga is the #1 trend and gaga isnt even doing questions but madge is and heres isnt even trending??? :confused::huh: Anyway :legend:

codymonster

She Shades Katy perry

FAfSc.png

7671154885.png

I sometimes wonder if Gaga's tweets are ****ing brilliant, or if she just sucks at hashtags and gets lucky :toofunny: