Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

every artist does that... :fail:and btw didn't deserve a grammy sorry.

Lol, coming from you, who haven't been anything but negative about the BTW era. Nobody cares. :nails:

Edited by Jesus

MelbHawker

No, every artist does not do that. And it's safe to say Gaga works harder than most people in the music industry.

tumblr_lykrwkP8hZ1r5gvg1o1_250.gif

Excuse me?

You on something!

Nope, they don't. And if you look at the criteria for Album of the Year you should understand that Born This Way did deserve a Grammy. :)

No, every artist does not do that. And it's safe to say Gaga works harder than most people in the music industry.

every artist does that... :fail: and btw didn't deserve a grammy sorry.

Ehm sorry, but NO. And I usually don't like to outright shade other artists but in this case I question if it's even shade, because it's the truth....but do you think Rihanna for example, another AOTY nominee, put the same heart and soul into Loud or any of her albums that Gaga put in? Er, if you do there's something wrong with you. Rihanna has a room full of writers coming up with songs for her and is basically a puppet of her label. I'm sorry but to say that this record didn't mean a lot Gaga or that she didn't put her heart into it....I mean, just look at her crying at the VMAs when she merely announced the TITLE. Get real :roll:.

Honestly, if she cared that much about receiving a piece of plastic/metal/whatever, I'd lose so much respect for her. You can't argue that it could've been a reminder of recognition, because if she were to check the statistics about how much Born This Way sold and its positive public reaction, she would see too much of it. :coffee:

Then lose respect for her. Lose respect to a woman who worked her ass off on this record. not just Adele, Rihanna, Bruno Mars, or anyone else. She also worked hard. It's worth doing what you do just for a "piece of plastic" Which btw, it's MORE than that. It's more than something to have in your house. It's more than that. It MEANS something. So go ahead, lose respect for a woman who's down because she worked her ass off on this album and got Nothing out of it last Sunday.

every artist does that... :fail: and btw didn't deserve a grammy sorry.

It's true. Rihanna puts her heart and soul into choosing which songs, that other people wrote for her, to put in her albums.

Monsters didn't start that trend :nails:

Then lose respect for her. Lose respect to a woman who worked her ass off on this record. not just Adele, Rihanna, Bruno Mars, or anyone else. She also worked hard. It's worth doing what you do just for a "piece of plastic" Which btw, it's MORE than that. It's more than something to have in your house. It's more than that. It MEANS something. So go ahead, lose respect for a woman who's down because she worked her ass off on this album and got Nothing out of it last Sunday.

Elizabeth

RIP Madonna still trending?

Didn't Lorraine start that one?

No idea, I know people are trying to trend #MonstersDidNotTrendRIPMadonna because the fanbase is getting blamed for it...

No idea, I know people are trying to trend #MonstersDidNotTrendRIPMadonna because the fanbase is getting blamed for it...

They DID to it though :lmao:

TheMadridHash

People, only one can take the award so, let's just face that Adele had a classical Soul Album, with emotional lyrics and she was BY FAR the biggest selling artist of last year, i know, sometimes that doesn't mean anything at the grammys, but even if adele had just sold 4M copies WW it would have still been nominated and probably gaga wouldn't have took it anyway as Foo Fighters was the only contender Adele had(what voters think, not what i think)

Edited by TheMadridHash

It's true. Rihanna puts her heart and soul into choosing which songs, that other people wrote for her, to put in her albums.

Oh no you just dragged her to her GRAVE.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MarryTheSequins

This. A Grammy is a symbol of hard work and reward. The lump of metal or piece of plastic is just a material way of representing it.