đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

Oh for God sake stop moaning about her drinking, she can do that!

I don't care if she's drinking... she can drink herself into oblivion. What I don't like is tweeting about it when young kids can see it. She makes it seem fun and cool like it's no big deal. She can do whatever the hell she wants in private... but she seems to be extremely irresponsible. Her managers need to take over the twitter at this point.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

pink sushi

I don't care if she's drinking... she can drink herself into oblivion. What I don't like is tweeting about it when young kids can see it. She makes it seem fun and cool like it's no big deal. She can do whatever the hell she wants in private... but she seems to be extremely irresponsible. Her managers need to take over the twitter at this point.

Young kids shouldn't be following her on Twitter. :coffee:

Ambrosia

No, they shouldn't be ~ I agree ... but I'm sure there are many who do. :(

pink sushi

No, they shouldn't be ~ I agree ... but I'm sure there are many who do. :(

Yes that's probably true....but its not Gaga's fault. Its the parents fault for letting their young kids go on sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube unsupervised. Gaga doesn't market herself to young kids. The majority of her fanbase are teens and adults. If people started complaining that she shouldn't tweet about drinking cause kids might see.....then they might as well complain that she shouldn't sing about s-x, curse, or wear revealing clothing cause kids can see that too.

I was about to post this, myself :D

Yes that's probably true....but its not Gaga's fault. Its the parents fault for letting their young kids go on sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube unsupervised. Gaga doesn't market herself to young kids. The majority of her fanbase are teens and adults. If people started complaining that she shouldn't tweet about drinking cause kids might see.....then they might as well complain that she shouldn't sing about s-x, curse, or wear revealing clothing cause kids can see that too.

I completely agree :)

thats the point. she's drinking for etta james.

Yes, Etta is known to have loved her alcohol and her most famous song "At Last" was covered by Brandy.

Si it was an Etta James death reference.

Guest noahboy3

When kids are resorting to suicide at the age of 10, there is a bigger epidemic than a pop star tweeting about drinking.

Completley agree. I hate it when artists are targeted for things like that. Children should be allowed to be children, and not left in front of a TV / Computer to occupy themselves. Seriously, bad parenting really irritates me ;) I could go on

She's totally taking "time off" to record this new album + rehearse for the tour. She never says that she's taking time off, she just does, and people think she's been kidnapped or something haha

It's the 7 and 9 year olds who drink too much anyway - its teens and college kids who succumb to peer pressure and culture of partying too much.

Ambrosia

When kids are resorting to suicide at the age of 10, there is a bigger epidemic than a pop star tweeting about drinking.

Well, of course. That was a completely different track than what I was on. There's horrible issues everywhere... but I thought this was a thread about her tweets, not suicide.

Guest noahboy3

Well, of course. That was a completely different track than what I was on. There's horrible issues everywhere... but I thought this was a thread about her tweets, not suicide.

I understand I jumped to the bigger picture instead of focusing on the topic at hand. It's just the way my mind works, sorry.

I guess I should warn you, if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said ~ Alan Greenspan