šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

Valentino

And that's only part of the stage :deadbanana:

It's going to be HUGGGEEEEEE :omg:

And Imagine, they have to take it apart and rebuild it over 100 times! :deadbanana:

Miel

The bad part would be people complaining because one stage is 'better' than the other. But I think that in BTW's case, they will make the castle in different sizes, because the big one might not fit in some arenas, but I don't know, we have to see the whole thing before conclusions.

That's actually very smart, size accommodations to specific stadiums.

3 points in and ready for more

The bad part would be people complaining because one stage is 'better' than the other. But I think that in BTW's case, they will make the castle in different sizes, because the big one might not fit in some arenas, but I don't know, we have to see the whole thing before conclusions.

I think of it like this

Stage 1) Used for Stadiums with Monster Pit

Stage 2) Used for Stadiums without Monster Pit

Stage 3) Used for Arenas with Monster Pit

Stage 4) Used for Arenas without Monster Pit

TheMadridHash

I think of it like this

Stage 1) Used for Stadiums with Monster Pit

Stage 2) Used for Stadiums without Monster Pit

Stage 3) Used for Arenas with Monster Pit

Stage 4) Used for Arenas without Monster Pit

you took the words out of my mouth,

although i don't really UNDERSTAND why are there stadium dates without Monster pit, it must have been logistic problems, whatever the case

GAGA GONN' SLAY

LittIe Monster

And Imagine, they have to take it apart and rebuild it over 100 times! :deadbanana:

Who gives a **** :derpga:

she'll do anything for us :derpga: :derpga: :derpga:

@whoriscope ig

Valentino

Who gives a **** :derpga:

she'll do anything for us :derpga: :derpga: :derpga:

:lolgaga: I'm not the one doing it though, my crew is.

HausOfJono

you took the words out of my mouth,

although i don't really UNDERSTAND why are there stadium dates without Monster pit, it must have been logistic problems, whatever the case

GAGA GONN' SLAY

Stadiums still have a certain setup, and she might not be able to fit it in (lengthwise or widthwise). Also, sometimes security can be a concern (for example in Asian countries), and they might not allow her to do it?

rubytuesday

There are so many possibilities guys @_@

Imagine her doing Government Hooker on those pillars as she werqs them like a stripper pole

Imagine her doing Bad Romance as fog and pyrotechnics light the whole structure

Imagine her throwing herself off that left tower at the end of Edge of Glory like on American Ido- OH GOD I CAN'T :sara:

I PHYSICALLY CANNOT

:giveup:

sorry, but icant understand those tweets, what she means with the "Worse comes to worse ill just fog myself in the corner during Bad Romance" ?

Squidward T

sorry, but icant understand those tweets, what she means with the "Worse comes to worse ill just fog myself in the corner during Bad Romance" ?

There is going to be a lot of fog and if not she will be carrying a personal fogger, also it's a play on **** myself :)

Edited by SkrillexMeetsGaga

There is going to be a lot of fog and if not she will be carrying a personal fogger, also it's a play on **** myself :)

ahh ok, thanks ;)

codymonster

As soon as I saw the "fog myself" tweet, I thought of Johnathon Ross's face when she first said that. Legendary moment :legend:

And that ****ing stage!!! :dancecat: Someday i WILL go to one of her live shows! If only Canada didn't have such a disgustingly large land mass.. :giveup:

I slept for like 7 hours and look what happened. :jawdrop:

The stage leaked and it's better than I imagined :jawdrop: Gaga tweeting that ****in' fog tweet :dies: :dies: :dead: