💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

rebornrocks

'3 days' - sound's like she's filmed a whole music video for Scheisse, as well as a perfume commercial, and will release it as a single alongside the perfume promotion.

Please don't get my hopes up. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Pure Adrenaline

I hope there are some hot girls in the video, too

:worship:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Ok im confused :S

Is it gonna be scheibe or Boys Boys Boys? And who is Gagaklein?

I hope she does a music video for boys boys boys with the perfum and release scheibe as a official video that has nothing to do with the perfume.

heavymlover

Ok im confused :S

Is it gonna be scheibe or Boys Boys Boys? And who is Gagaklein?

I hope she does a music video for boys boys boys with the perfum and release scheibe as a official video that has nothing to do with the perfume.

The song will be Sheisse... Maybe she mentioned Boys Boys Boys to talk about the theme of the video or something like that. And Gagaklein = Gaga + Steven Klein (director of the commercial).

The song will be Sheisse... Maybe she mentioned Boys Boys Boys to talk about the theme of the video or something like that. And Gagaklein = Gaga + Steven Klein (director of the commercial).

thanx ;)

Maybe she filmed 2 different commercials, and one uses Schiesse and the other uses boys boys boys? Probably not, but it would be cool to have 2 different styles of commercial.