💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

It's not a matter of helping. We don't want the stan wars to end, we want to protect Gaga's name and honor.

Well then we have different goals. And I don't think sending hateful messages like this over the internet does anything to protect Gaga's name and honor :shrug:

Interludicrous

It's not a matter of helping. We don't want the stan wars to end, we want to protect Gaga's name and honor.

Stan wars and competition between fanbases is the exact thing that is destroying the music industry. People are starting to hate artists because of the fanbase, not because of the artist.

If everyone could just respect all musicians and just wouldn't meddle with artists they don't like, the music industry would be a much better place. These trending topics, pro-Gaga or anti-Gaga, are ridiculous, and don't make anyone happy.

What the ****... I would expect members of GGD not to get involved in this ****. I was wrong. :fail:

Edited by River

Mikerophonic

Nah, I'd say the Madonna stans that started trending it are making themselves look more like idiots than tarnishing Gaga's honor tbh. Gaga's honor can't be bothered by irrelevant children on the interwebs :coffee:

I really hope this is true, but like the Kelly Osbourne thing and that blog about Madonna, the media will attack and generalize every negative thing fans do. Which became very visible now that we have Twitter. And that negative publicity does affect public opinion about her.

Jonathanholland

Gaga is the best trending ;)

that's more positive :lol:

Before there was love, there was silence

I really hope this is true, but like the Kelly Osbourne thing and that blog about Madonna, the media will attack and generalize every negative thing fans do. Which became very visible now that we have Twitter. And that negative publicity does affect public opinion about her.

"Honor" in my post was kinda referring to Gaga's name/status which some fans feel they need to constantly protect on twitter by trending silly things. I do agree with what you're saying, I think unfortunately the stuff some stans trend on twitter can negatively affect Gaga's reputation and how seriously people take her when it comes the message of acceptance she preaches. Generalizations- yes, but people are stupid.

"Honor" in my post was kinda referring to Gaga's name/status which some fans feel they need to constantly protect on twitter by trending silly things. I do agree with what you're saying, I think unfortunately the stuff some stans trend on twitter can negatively affect Gaga's reputation and how seriously people take her when it comes the message of acceptance she preaches. Generalizations- yes, but people are stupid.

:tea:

Jonathanholland

I don't see what's the problem with this trends. this shows the world that Gaga battles againtst madonna for the name queen of pop. maybe on a hateful way but it's a great compliment to gaga..

Before there was love, there was silence

Gaga needs to tweet something about these ****ing stan wars.

It needs to be something like 'Little Monsters who disrespect other artists can go **** themselves'

or something :legend:

PlanetChromatica

^I agree

I can't believe the horrible things I'm seeing I'm seeing people say on twitter. Some of the fans of both Gaga and Madonna are immature and have no respect. Stan wars are so pathetic, who seriously cares?

Lady Gaga and Madonna both have mutual respect for each other, both praise each other, so why do the fan bases have to ruin it?

What point are they trying to prove? Who can tweet more than the other? Both Madonna and Gaga would be ashamed.