💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Lady Gaga started following Chappell Roan on Instagram

BellaFahmi

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

I'm sure this means nothing, but I would LOVE for her and Chappell to do something together. She's one of the most exciting younger artists I've seen in a while.

Schwerk
8 hours ago, tyler k said:

no it literally does not lol

her music is gay as hell, T*ylor Sw*fts is not. 

To me it does as well. The sound, not the subject matter.

I can't really get into Chappells music because a lot of it had this highschool girly vibe to it that Taylors music for example also has and that just isn't my jam. 

Also not every Gaga fan is into pop girlies by definition. I'm excited by Chappell Roan, I just wish I liked her music more as well.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

LordByron28
23 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

To me it does as well. The sound, not the subject matter.

I can't really get into Chappells music because a lot of it had this highschool girly vibe to it that Taylors music for example also has and that just isn't my jam. 

Also not every Gaga fan is into pop girlies by definition. I'm excited by Chappell Roan, I just wish I liked her music more as well.

While it is written from the perspective of a 20 year old woman. Pink Pony Club is almost certainly a Queer pop anthem that is very far from Taylor Swift. I could see some comparisons in some songs as it does have a bit of naivety and exploration since a lot of it is about exploring lesbianism and the subject matter is all about love interests. Unlike Gaga who explored a wider spectrum of different subject matter and higher level references and concepts. Good Luck Babe as well does not sound like Taylor Swift song by any means. Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl is very Queer. Red Wine Supernova, Naked in Manhattan & Casual are more graphic, risqué, and descriptive than anything Taylor would write about in terms of sex, drugs, & alcohol as well as vocally much more complex than what Taylor is singing especially in the bridges. I could maybe see an arguement with Hot to go, my kink is karma, & femininomenom but a lot of those are pulling from more 80’s themed songs. The songs itself are definitely pulling from 80’s icons and 00’s pop melodies with some modernity and twists to make them her own. The entire album is about her experience being a lesbian exploring and breaking the molds of her midwestern upbringing while still being a product of it. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Gohan

Maybe it's just because she's a fan of hers lol

Chaperon sang Bad Romance a couple of times so she might have seen some tiktoks of her and thought I gotta follow this sista :partysick:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

bpmMonkey

Side note: do we think she has her own private insta where she just texts with friends and posts pics of her dinner? 
if not, then I think it’s kinda *itty behavior to only start following people once you have a business endeavor together :vegas:

Bronco
9 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

I don’t wanna sound like a hater, but it’s a big stretch to collectively name Chapell as the next Gaga :ohwell:

her music is light and fun I find it closer to the sphere of what’s popular now with Taylor and Sabrina and that type of pop

It’s not like she promised Pop would never be low brow it’s more like I’m singing about what I like and having fun  

In all fairness the "light and fun" label could be applied to The Fame as well. It was Gaga's live performances & music videos that contrasted that during the OG era

Bronco
5 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

Side note: do we think she has her own private insta where she just texts with friends and posts pics of her dinner? 
if not, then I think it’s kinda *itty behavior to only start following people once you have a business endeavor together :vegas:

Honestly every celebrity will have some ultra secret social media account with some random ass name and a profile picture of a landscape or something lol 

• Like 1