rumor

Lady Gaga started following Chappell Roan on Instagram

BellaFahmi

Featured Posts

Mr Oak
21 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

Nothing against Chappell she is very talented but her music is a little to Taylor swift vibes for me 

She's the exact opposite :triggered::max:

• Like 3

TimotheeChalamet
29 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I mean yeah, but I think the reason behind that is because they're singers who have make up brands. What would be the reason for following Chappell right now? Is Chappell Beauty upon us?

Roan Labs

• YAAAS 1

River
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

THIS IS NOT A RUMOR

GWPx3MjXUCkgoDz?format=jpg&name=large

why you are not following her?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Thanks 1

OliviaRodrigoStan

Even if it's not for a collab, I love it. I love her supporting younger popstars :kara:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

DelusionalGaga

I mean, I would love to see it but I think a collab is a bit of a reach. Chappell is literally the biggest rising star right now. Everyone and their mom follows her. Doesn't really mean anything. 

Ocean Blvd

She’s fun and all but she can’t make good music so the collab better not be real

• Sad 5
  • Thanks 2

SHALLOW

How is a collab even possible? She's been "famous" for only a month now. Gaga probably didn't even know about her months ago. Unless she pulled a very improvised collab like DWAS, but i really don't think Chappel would fit in LG7. 

I don't like when Gaga goes for what's "in" at the moment. I didn't mind Sour Candy but hated the fact that she collabed with BLACKPINK. I want her to collab with legends, not with artists that we don't even know if they're gonna last (look at what happend to BLACKPINK).

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Thanks 2

RAMROD
48 minutes ago, Red said:

Follow her :dom:

25 minutes ago, River said:

why you are not following her?

They look like fan accounts before :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ALGAYDO
Just now, SHALLOW said:

How is a collab even possible? She's been "famous" for only a month now. Gaga probably didn't even know about her months ago. Unless she pulled a very improvised collab like DWAS, but i really don't think Chappel would fit in LG7. 

Chappell’s been in the game for a few years, doesn’t matter that she barely started getting famous recently. Plus, Gaga doesn’t seem like the snobby type to not want to collab with up-and-coming artists. Just look at SC and DOC.  

• Thanks 2

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Chappell’s been in the game for a few years, doesn’t matter that she barely started getting famous recently. Plus, Gaga doesn’t seem like the snobby type to not want to collab with up-and-coming artists. Just look at SC and DOC.  

I want Gaga to collab with legends, artists that are gonna last. Look at what happened to BLACKPINK.

I want Gaga's albums to be timeless, not just what's popular at the moment

Edited by SHALLOW

Ocean Blvd
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I don't like when Gaga goes for what's "in" at the moment. I didn't mind Sour Candy but hated the fact that she collabed with BLACKPINK. I want her to collab with legends, not with artists that we don't even know if they're gonna last (look at what happend to BLACKPINK).

I don’t want legends either, she has to stop working with senile people :deadbanana: just make another album with no collaborations that’s easier

• LMAO 1