💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

If you could experience Gaga's rise to fame again.....

Yaaaas Gaga

Featured Posts

Yaaaas Gaga

If you could go back in time and experience Gaga's stratospheric rise to fame again, would you want to experience it as a first-timer again or would you rather have the knowledge of what's to come?

I would personally go with the former as I think a huge part of why Gaga's rise was so incredible was not knowing what she was going to do next, what crazy outfit she was going to wear, what insane music video she was going to release, what chat show host she was going to run circles round, what groundbreaking award show performance she was going to give to us. It was all the unknowns that made the experience what it was and i'm not sure it would be the same if I knew what was coming, though I do also think it would be interesting to have that knowledge and to just watch everyone else's jaws drop around me.

What are your thoughts?

• Like 3

Real Panda

I would, it would be nice to relive the rise of Gaga. I would also like to have knowledge of whats to come when I travel back in time so I can figure out a way to shut down The Examiner and all the fake Angela Chengs.

At least, make the ARTPOP situation a little lighter for Gaga.

Edited by Real Panda

Economy

It was definitely unique to experience. For nearly 2 years she reached a level of fame and popularity so high that I think since then only Taylor Swift rivalled tbh

She was biggest in

Album sales

Hit singles

Tours

Awards

Media buzz

Youtube views (most viewed video and Channel at one point)

Usually the IT girl or guy does not dominate every category simultaneously the way she did.

• Like 3

VTV

Her candy warhol and chameleon outfits era were eternally iconic! I'd sell my would to experience that again.

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Reject False Icons

yeah as a first timer too :excited:

If I already knew what happened in AP it wouldn't matter cause no one would listen to me, those events were like a snow ball and the fan's attitude too 

Defmix100

If you go back and experience it remembering what's to come you could write Bad Romance before her :ally:

Yaaaas Gaga
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

If you go back and experience it remembering what's to come you could write Bad Romance before her :ally:

Very true but I wouldn't be able to embody it the way she does. I wouldn't do it justice. I would, however, ensure that freaking cutlery tray someone smashes around during the Born This Way chorus does not see the light of day.

• LMAO 2

RAMROD

Yes. Those are one of the "you got to be there" moments. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick

I'd do it all over again as a first timer but I'd really rather look forward than revisit the past