celeb

Lana dating Trump supporter

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Ocean Blvd
Just now, hieronymus said:

Yes. That's a huge issue. I've taken it up with several family members and friends before.

You're just a belligerent stan who doesn't understand real life consequences.

There is not only 1 way to be a democrat, and everyone is allowed to date whoever they want :coffee: she doesn’t owe you a democrat boyfriend just because you cut out people from your life. Also I suppose you stopped stanning Gaga just because she’s in touch with her father, right? 🤣

Btw not you telling me I’m ‘belligerent’ when you started this talking s***t about Lana with fake receipts just for the drama :smh:

• Thanks 1

Ocean Blvd
6 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

And she's made some shitty art with shitty people.

The audacity when you stan Chromatica :deadbanana:

hieronymus
Just now, Ocean Blvd said:

The audacity when you stan Chromatica :deadbanana:

I literally hate Chromatica. I've said it several times on here that I wish I'd never heard it. I have the WPs to prove it from fighting with people about it.

5 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

There is not only 1 way to be a democrat, and everyone is allowed to date whoever they want :coffee: she doesn’t owe you a democrat boyfriend just because you cut out people from your life. Also I suppose you stopped stanning Gaga just because she’s in touch with her father, right? 🤣

Btw not you telling me I’m ‘belligerent’ when you started this talking s***t about Lana with fake receipts just for the drama :smh:

There isn't 1 way to be a democrat, sure, but there's one simple way to be a decent person and supporting Trump and his supporters isn't one of that.

You can't break up with blood, simpleton.

You've been belligerent in this entire thread. You attacked my first response because you misunderstood it, and you don't seem to even care about what point anyone else makes, you're just pissed off and want to defend Lana.

I understand this is striking a nerve with you, but you can just breath and take the L. She's never going to recognize you.

• Like 1

Ocean Blvd
Just now, hieronymus said:

I literally hate Chromatica. I've said it several times on here that I wish I'd never heard it. I have the WPs to prove it from fighting with people about it.

There isn't 1 way to be a democrat, sure, but there's one simple way to be a decent person and supporting Trump and his supporters isn't one of that.

You can't break up with blood, simpleton.

You've been belligerent in this entire thread. You attacked my first response because you misunderstood it, and you don't seem to even care about what point anyone else makes, you're just pissed off and want to defend Lana.

I understand this is striking a nerve with you, but you can just breath and take the L. She's never going to recognize you.

You know she’s not going to recognize you either and apologize to you for her boyfriend of the week’s politics right? 💀 Some people are not here to defend an idle, but to defend an idea :wtf: and again, she didn’t support her boyfriend for voting for Trump, she’s just dating someone who happens to vote for him :duck: jeez

hieronymus
1 minute ago, Ocean Blvd said:

💀 she didn’t support her boyfriend for voting for Trump, she’s just dating someone who happens to vote for him :duck: 

Dating someone is supporting them. It's literally cosigning them and their active choices because you want to be in a relationship with them. She's not a victim of his incidental Trump support.

• Like 2

Ocean Blvd
16 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

Dating someone is supporting them. It's literally cosigning them and their active choices because you want to be in a relationship with them. She's not a victim of his incidental Trump support.

dating someone is NOT supporting every political take the other person has but  believe what you want I guess

Bronco
1 hour ago, Ocean Blvd said:

You don’t even know who these multiple controversial men are 😭 her only ‘controversial’ men are this dude that we found out the other day and G-Eazy, with the latter being controversial just because he can’t keep his d in his pants

Mate her last boyfriend had a video of him making out with a dog.

If bestiallity isn't controversial to you then I'm sure your hard drive is insane

• Shook 1

faysalaaa
1 hour ago, hieronymus said:

Yes. That's a huge issue. I've taken it up with several family members and friends before.

You're just a belligerent stan who doesn't understand real life consequences.

Not everyone has your values, alot of people like me dont mind dating different kind of people, aslong as they are good human beings. Humans are complicated, and if you dont see the nuance in that, you arent living in the real world. Are you saying there is no possibility that her Republican boyfriend is a good person?

Edited by faysalaaa