💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Lana dating Trump supporter

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

gustavv

"Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my new boyfriend while he's alligator hunting"

• LMAO 1

Ocean Blvd
1 hour ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

i can accept that i have no choice (my dad likes marine le pen ave me please). but i could never chose a guy like that... There is just something that doens't ad up. maybe she didn't realised ? xo

58 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Having a parent who’s a Trump supporter and dating someone who’s a Trump supporter are not comparable. One is a choice, the other isn’t. :rip:

Once again, I have some family members that vote for the right wing, and some friends of mine that do the same too. I personally disagree with their political views. But human relationships go over this. First of all, not every Trump voter agrees 100% with what Trump says just like I personally do not agree with what Kamala thinks of Israel and other stuff. Secondly, the person in question has voted and spoken against Trump multiple times and spread good messages for the society. If you want to hate on her that’s fine but just admit you’re doing this because of her and not because of this particular man because we all know NOTHING about their relationship and we shouldn’t open our mouths about it. Period.

And to be fair, she can’t even keep a man and changes them every month. So maybe the next one will be another democrat and you will shut up.

• Like 1