šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

celeb

Lana dating Trump supporter

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Ocean Blvd
Just now, hieronymus said:

No. We're not continuing this narrative. She's actively supporting him. People tried this same bullshit with Katy Perry and Dr Luke. Supporting horrible men only emboldened other horrible men to be more horrible. They should be held accountable.

Plus like... if I find out my female best friend is suddenly dating a Trump supporter or rapist, "these men we're blaming the women for their actions", I'm 1000% going to be like Dude, wtf is wrong with you.

That response is so tumblr, chronically online, removed from reality.

How is she supporting TrumpĀ :fail:Ā Have you ever checked to her music? Her interviews? Her Instagram and Twitter posts? You just need a flash internet search to know she's always attacked Trump and his government but you'd rather hop on the GGD/truly chronically online people with no perception of facts wave of hateĀ :wtf:Ā And yes, I have Trump supporters people in my life despite not being one, and Gaga deals her father supporting Trump literally everyday, however human relationships are not THAT easy as you think they are and we just don't start hating on people for their political views. Period.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

hieronymus
3 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

How is she supporting TrumpĀ :fail:Ā Have you ever checked to her music? Her interviews? Her Instagram and Twitter posts? You just need a flash internet search to know she's always attacked Trump and his government but you'd rather hop on the GGD/truly chronically online people with no perception of facts wave of hateĀ :wtf:Ā And yes, I have Trump supporters people in my life despite not being one, and Gaga deals her father supporting Trump literally everyday, however human relationships are not THAT easy as you think they are and we just don't start hating on people for their political views. Period.

Where did I say she supported Trump? Become rational before you respond to me.

Edited by hieronymus
  • Like 1

Ocean Blvd
Just now, hieronymus said:

Where did I say she supported Trump? Become rational before you respond to me.

Literally in the first sentence of your stupid responseĀ :rip:
"No. We're not continuing this narrative. She's actively supporting him."Ā 

Ā 

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

River

I think like 80% of hollywood is faking to be democrat :huntyga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3

hieronymus
1 minute ago, Ocean Blvd said:

Literally in the first sentence of your stupid responseĀ :rip:
"No. We're not continuing this narrative. She's actively supporting him."Ā 

Ā 

Her boyfriend.

Edited by hieronymus
  • Like 1

hieronymus
3 minutes ago, River said:

I think like 80% of hollywood is faking to be democrat :huntyga:

Why?

Bronco
28 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

Gay men stop blaming women for the men's in their lives challenge

So a woman who's dated multiple controversial men at this point is totally without any control over who she dates?

Can't really use the narrative oh she doesn't know and its a mistake after the first 500 times

• Like 5

River
2 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

Why?

Ā 

end of the day, they want the same thing as trump, less taxes, more power, earn more money.

I'll never believe a rich person who would be happy to pay more taxes :huntyga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1

Luna Lovegood

how is he ugly and a trumpie pick a struggle lana šŸ˜­

lunaā€™s advocate
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

hieronymus
48 minutes ago, River said:

Ā 

end of the day, they want the same thing as trump, less taxes, more power, earn more money.

I'll never believe a rich person who would be happy to pay more taxesĀ Democratic politicians? The ones campaigning against him?

The strikes showed us that the vast majority of actors don't make as much money as we thought, much less all the people operating in crew positions. Plus Trump isn't exactly an advocate for unions, which Hollywood productions are literally built on.

There's no way that "80%" of Hollywood is pro-Trump when not even 10% of them are even millionaires.

Plus if you're just coming for the actors, empathy and compassion are key to being a successful actor. Empathy and compassion help you relate to your roles as well as fellow humans. Empathy and compassion are qualities firmly lacking from most Trump supporters & Republicans.

Edited by hieronymus

SlowLoris

Sometimes I wonder if she does these things for the aesthetic.Ā  Didnt he leave his wife for lana????

• Shook 1

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, SlowLoris said:

Sometimes I wonder if she does these things for the aesthetic.Ā  Didnt he leave his wife for lana????

She's always been after this flavor of awful man.

The Ride music video. The lyrics on all of Ultraviolence. The rƄpe fantasy video she allegedly recorded with Marilyn Manson.

Ocean Blvd
1 hour ago, hieronymus said:

Her boyfriend.

So you think people are to blame not even for supporting Trump, but just because they date someone who happen to vote for Trump?Ā :rip:Ā Log out from Twitter and start living in the real world

25 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

She's always been after this flavor of awful man.

The Ride music video. The lyrics on all of Ultraviolence. The rƄpe fantasy video she allegedly recorded with Marilyn Manson.

Yā€™all know nothing about art and it showsĀ :deadbanana:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Ocean Blvd
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

So a woman who's dated multiple controversial men at this point is totally without any control over who she dates?

Can't really use the narrative oh she doesn't know and its a mistake after the first 500 times

You donā€™t even know who these multiple controversial men are šŸ˜­ her only ā€˜controversialā€™ men are this dude that we found out the other day and G-Eazy, with the latter being controversial just because he canā€™t keep his d in his pants

hieronymus
24 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

So you think people are to blame not even for supporting Trump, but just because they date someone who happen to vote for Trump?Ā :rip:Ā Log out from Twitter and start living in the real world

Yā€™all know nothing about art and it showsĀ :deadbanana:

Yes. That's a huge issue. I've taken it up with several family members and friends before.

You're just a belligerent stan who doesn't understand real life consequences.

Edited by hieronymus