celeb

Sabrina Carpenter: "this one’s for nicki"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Edited by Teletubby
My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • LMAO 7
  • Shook 1

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

What does it mean :icant:

Travis blocked Nicki on Billboard 200 and now he's trying to block Sabrina

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • Like 1

OliviaRodrigoStan

I know damn well she does not give a flying scheiße about Nicki :laughga:. But sure gurl, it's "a woman's fight", now that your album can benefit from it :river:

Can't wait to see if she's still all about black women and their fights, once she no longer benefits from it, lol.

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 1

Luna Lovegood

:interestinga:can she just get her #1 on hot 100 for taste and fall so we can focus on DWAS and make it go #1 next she’s so tired and corny bye 

luna’s advocate
  • LMAO 1

WiseBeyond

Maybe I'm being too negative but the fact that she just started blowing up this year and she's already making this sort of things... concerning.

Like, she's clearly and transparently using Kicki to justify her own chart ambitions, while throwing shade at people and involving herself in things that, as far as I know, have nothing to do with her.

Idk, maybe that's how it's done now or maybe she loves this ****, but hopefully she doesn't get lost in the nonsense.

• Like 2

VTV
17 minutes ago, WiseBeyond said:

Maybe I'm being too negative but the fact that she just started blowing up this year and she's already making this sort of things... concerning.

Like, she's clearly and transparently using Kicki to justify her own chart ambitions, while throwing shade at people and involving herself in things that, as far as I know, have nothing to do with her.

Idk, maybe that's how it's done now or maybe she loves this ****, but hopefully she doesn't get lost in the nonsense.

or maybe we dont know her at all

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TheOriginalOne

See I already had my Spotify open to her album so I can stream it all day tomorrow at work but then she had to go and say some dumb sh*t like that 

tiffany-pollard-you-should-have-just-sat

Rahrahbitchson

Imagine being a new born like Stormi already making Nicki pressed, she just cant stand any woman omg

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙