💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Eurovision movie producer says circulating story about Katy Perry is fake

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Red

It’s giving Britney vs. Halsey

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

PunkTheFunk

The story that was circulating claimed that Katy Perry's new music will be "listenable" and "Grammy-worthy".

• LMAO 7

Real Panda

Lol no, it was public then he made it private and now public again. 

Reminds me of The Chainsmokers tweeting about Gaga's dead aunt and saying they got hacked. 👎

• Sad 1

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Real Panda said:

Lol no, it was public then he made it private and now public again. 

where did you get that story from? you did not add any source, and IG story that you posted is in low quality 

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

Real Panda
10 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

where did you get that story from? you did not add any source, and IG story that you posted is in low quality 

There was a just jared article about it, now its not available on their site but when you google it, it still pops up.

Heres one from IMDB which I will add to my OP.

https://m.imdb.com/news/ni64793354/?ref_=nws_nwr_li

• Like 1

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

There was a just jared article about it, now its not available on their site but when you google it, it still pops up.

Heres one from IMDB which I will add to my OP.

https://m.imdb.com/news/ni64793354/?ref_=nws_nwr_li

they got MrPopOfficial twitter account as source for screenshot and their tweet was also deleted because it was fake IG story.

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

River

He's been paid :huntyga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby
1 minute ago, River said:

He's been paid :huntyga:

someone who made this up will have to pay for it, Katy's legal team is working on it

River
2 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

someone who made this up will have to pay for it, Katy's legal team is working on it

the katy gonna kate  🤷‍♂️

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

Real Panda
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

This is a joke right? How can that guy saying that Katy's song is a ripoff/copying become something she can sue for, thats his opinion and he didnt sue her.

Should Gaga have sued Madonna in 2011 for the ripoff/copying claims Madge said?

VTV
Teletubby
9 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

This is a joke right? How can that guy saying that Katy's song is a ripoff/copying become something she can sue for, thats his opinion and he didnt sue her.

Should Gaga have sued Madonna in 2011 for the ripoff/copying claims Madge said?

This screenshot was fake, this producer never accused Katy of anything, someone used his name and created a fake IG story.  they can sue Twitter user who made this up because when someone publishes untrue material online that affects another person’s reputation, they could be found liable for defamation.

• Thanks 1