opinion

Are you a fan of monsters? ๐Ÿ‘น

Westerosi

Featured Posts

Westerosi

The anticipation is real af, and your energy is buzzing throughout the entire cosmos.ย :pawsup:

If you can find the fun in spoiling surprises, then I envy you, but some things are better experienced firsthand.ย 

The title of the 7th studio album has been decided, and it'll hit you right in the heart.

Some songs are dark and intense, but hauntingly beautiful.

Others are profoundly moving and heartfelt.

If this made you cry

Spoiler

And this made you smile

Spoiler

ย 

Then youโ€™re in for quite the treat, butโ€”thereโ€™s so much more lurking beneath the surface.ย ๐Ÿ‘น

It will leave you pretty much

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

No rules have been broken because there are none. But expectations have been bent and blended with an invincible vision of an irrevocably reshaped landscape.ย 

Itโ€™s a soundscape larger than anything on the radio right now. Nothing has hit the airwaves like this since โ€ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โ€ ย โˆงโˆจ โ€ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Žโ€ ย ...ย :ohwell:

ใƒ‡ใƒขใฏใ‚ˆใ‚Šๅคงใใช้Ÿณใฎ้ขจๆ™ฏใ‚’็›ฎๆŒ‡ใ—ใฆใ„ใพใ—ใŸใŒใ€ใƒžใ‚นใ‚ฟใƒผใฏใ™ในใฆใฎๆœŸๅพ…ใ‚’่ฃๅˆ‡ใ‚Šใพใ—ใŸใ€‚

Itโ€™s almost like Stefani ate Gaga who swallowed The Countess who sucked Aliโ€™s blood then apologized to Patritcia, then remembered sheโ€™s a Ladyโ€”so she took a bow.ย :ally:

Por favor keep your ears open and your hearts ready, because weโ€™re about to lift off to planet ๐•ดโฐโง๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐• แตดย ๐Ÿ‘นย ๐•ด๐”ซ๐”ฃโฐ๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ฒแตด and itโ€™s not even in cet univers.

Patience is a virtue, but the reward will be unforgettable.

ย 

With a love larger thanย la vie elle-mรชme,
Westerosi.ย ๐Ÿ–ค

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • YAAAS 1

Ultimecia

I live for thisss. :legend:

Surrealism in the shape of words. :classy:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 1

Starmie25

Some are the sweetest people around and then some can actually be quite cruel and hurtful not just towards fans, but Gaga herself.

Also select few get very misogynist about ridiculous number things (hag-ga, appearance, status, age, serving looks, her health.

Absolute cringe. Let the woman be!

:bear:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Love 1

CautiousLurker

I like Chupacabra - it's like a vampireย Chihuahua - I see myself in thatย :cyanlights:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.
  • LMAO 2

Bowman

Drugs Tripping GIF

๐•ฏ๐•ต, ๐–‹๐–—๐–Š๐–Š ๐–’๐–ž ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰
  • Shook 1

Westerosi
34 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Drugs Tripping GIF

VqA9.gif13-50-26-112_512.gif
H I G Hย  F R E Q.

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Westerosi
4 hours ago, malzejar said:

you ok hun

lady-gaga-498-x-498-gif-zhriunnrw2mv9jxw

• Westerosi changed the title to Are you a fan of monsters? ๐Ÿ‘น