opinion

Are you a fan of monsters?

Westerosi

Featured Posts

Westerosi

The anticipation is real af, and your energy is buzzing throughout the entire cosmos. :pawsup:

If you can find the fun in spoiling surprises, then I envy you, but some things are better experienced firsthand

The title of the 7th studio album has been decided, and it'll hit you right in the heart.

Some songs are dark and intense, but hauntingly beautiful.

Others are profoundly moving and heartfelt.

If this made you cry

Spoiler

And this made you smile

Spoiler

Then you’re in for quite the treat, but—there’s so much more lurking beneath the surface. 👹

It will leave you pretty much

Spoiler

No rules have been broken because there are none. But expectations have been bent and blended with an invincible vision of an irrevocably reshaped landscape. 

It’s a soundscape larger than anything on the radio right now. Nothing has hit the airwaves like this since †𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇† ∧∨ †𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓎† ... :ohwell:

デモはより大きな音の風景を目指していましたが、マスターはすべての期待を裏切りました。

It’s almost like Stefani ate Gaga who swallowed The Countess who sucked Ali’s blood then apologized to Patritcia, then remembered she’s a Lady—so she took a bow. :ally:

Por favor keep your ears open and your hearts ready, because we’re about to lift off to planet 𝕴⍰⍧𝔦𝔞𝔟𝕠ᵴ 👹 𝕴𝔫𝔣⍰𝔯𝔫𝔲ᵴ and it’s not even in cet univers.

Patience is a virtue, but the reward will be unforgettable.

With a love larger than la vie elle-même,
Westerosi. 🖤

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • YAAAS 1

Ultimecia

I live for thisss. :legend:

Surrealism in the shape of words. :classy:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Starmie25

Some are the sweetest people around and then some can actually be quite cruel and hurtful not just towards fans, but Gaga herself.

Also select few get very misogynist about ridiculous number things (hag-ga, appearance, status, age, serving looks, her health.

Absolute cringe. Let the woman be!

:bear:

Edited by Starmie25