celeb

Taylor’s friendship to Trump supporter questioned

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

“That could make Swift’s friendship with Mahomes an awkward PR moment during the election season, but it doesn’t look like she backing away from hanging out with her friends. It looks like Swift is accepting of her pal’s political differences even if they don’t match her beliefs.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/brittany-mahomes-apparent-support-donald-182500244.html

SharkmanthaC

I mean I have friends that support Trump. Can’t say I love it but I just avoid political discussions with most of them. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 6

Lucas

She's a rich white lady whose parents are rich white people, of course most of her friends, family and acquaintances are Trump supporters lol.

Now it's funny to hear Trump supporters complaining about "haters" when their entire political party's goal is to hate and harm minorities at any cost lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

Franch Toast

Most of my friends and close family are for Harris, but I do have acquaintances (like through my fitness classes, etc) who are Trump supporters. Just because I can't stand the vile man and his politics doesn't mean I won't be civil toward them. 

However, my values are probably very different from those who support the orange man, and thus I don't think I would be close friends with the type of person who supports Trump to begin with. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
17 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

I mean I have friends that support Trump. Can’t say I love it but I just avoid political discussions with most of them. 

Exactly. And TayTay is famously anti Trump. I'm just patiently waiting for Tay to endorse Kamala :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1

OMonster

Any country will only ever be deeply divided if those with different views can't disagree agreeably.

subtext / fantasy

Agunimon

How can we get the terminally online a job or hobby? There must be something we can do to get them to become productive members of society.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

PartySick

Sorry, I'd never be friends with a Trump supporter.

It's not a "political difference", it's a total moral and intellectual failure. Being MAGA is a personality flaw and I don't find it acceptable to say "this person votes for my civil rights to be stripped away and the society I live in to get demonstrably worse but I'll be friends with them anyway".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

PunkTheFunk

The county in Pennsylvania where Taylor grew up voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 so are we really surprised :icant:

Gagaism
1 hour ago, SharkmanthaC said:

Exactly 

Gagaism
25 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's not a "political difference", it's a total moral and intellectual failure. Being MAGA is a personality flaw and I don't find it acceptable to say "this person votes for my civil rights to be stripped away and the society I live in to get demonstrably worse but I'll be friends with them anyway".

First I just want to be clear, I’m not here to defend Trump at all.

I agree on what you say but the thing is there’s so many layers to understand why somebody will endorse one side in politics. 
Even tho I can’t believe any politician I still get sided with democrats for many reasons after I put the pros and cons in a scale, especially for being gay, immigrant, black and poor. 

On my own experiences, I’ve got to know some Trump supporters who have gay friends and aren’t racists for example and even used to be left supporters before, but supports him just because of financial reasons. Most of them tells me that was easier to make money when he was the president, and apparently its all that matters to them.

Im ok with their POVs as long they won’t try to brainwash me, I understand nobody is perfect and that’s why I avoid any conversations about politics with them. 

• Sad 1

Anveeroy
44 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yeah, I don't understand how people can justify Trump supporters. It seems like they support whatever Trump is advocating for. It's clear!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • Like 1