'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
other

Snippets from LG7 are being taken down on X

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
7 minutes ago, plane jane said:

there’s no way Interscope would let her drop the album without pre-orders… like that would be insane! 

insider here... but maybe the blueballing since november has been to replace pre-orders?

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-ro

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Magic Mike
1 hour ago, jshoz said:

The Girlfriend snippet doesn't even fit with the LG7 aesthetics she's been teasing so far let alone the production.

This. Please let no Girlfriend ruin our LG7 Halloween 

Reality
1 hour ago, jshoz said:

I still don't understand why this "Girlfriend" snippet has gained so much attention, it's so obviously AI to me. The only snippets we know to be 100% genuine are Dance In The Shadow, Notorious and Abracadabra. The Girlfriend snippet doesn't even fit with the LG7 aesthetics she's been teasing so far let alone the production. I personally believe it's just a fan who made a fake instrumental, got lucky with making the AI model sound sort of convincing and then purposely made it low quality and uploaded it on d**ee to troll people. The lyrics are not even up to calibre with what we know she's been writing so far.

Let's put it this way, if the Girlfriend snippet was real surely we'd have HQ snippets of the other teased tracks to prove the leakers authenticity. 

The Girlfriend snippet leaked a while ago, it’s only gained so much attention now because lg7secrets on Twitter apparently leaked it in HD. Personally, I think they just took the LQ snippet, ran it through some AI, or another tool, to make it sound clearer. But when it leaked in LQ months ago, it was also taken down for copyright, so I’m inclined to believe it’s real.

But also, let’s stop with this “it doesn’t even fit LG7” rhetoric. We heard a *7 second snippet*, we can’t judge a song based on that alone. And even if the album is dark, that doesn’t mean she can’t have “lighter” songs on there too. BTW is a relatively dark album and yet we have songs like Fashion of His Love on there. Girlfriend fits the vibe of LG7 if Gaga wants it to. 

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

bpmMonkey

nothings happening. nothing will happen. and nothing has happened that hasn’t been happening before… they take these leaks down all the time in bulk. I also can’t remember a time where leaks suddenly disappeared and then in the immediate future something got actually released. 2025 here we go :bye:

• Like 2

robotvoiceinalice
27 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Why are y'all happy? Leaks = bad

leaks being taken down = song release imminent. girl math

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bpmMonkey
1 minute ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

leaks being taken down = song release imminent. girl math

If you play The Fame and Chromatica at the same time you’ll get LG7. 

robotvoiceinalice
Just now, bpmMonkey said:

If you play The Fame and Chromatica at the same time you’ll get LG7. 

well 6 + 1 does equal 7 

• LMAO 2

bpmMonkey
3 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

well 6 + 1 does equal 7 

Not even joking, but now that I think of it, yesterdays snippet does sound like it could belong on TF as well as chromatica. ARE WE MOVING ?! DID I CRACK THE CODE :nooo:

eunino
2 hours ago, jshoz said:

I still don't understand why this "Girlfriend" snippet has gained so much attention, it's so obviously AI to me. The only snippets we know to be 100% genuine are Dance In The Shadow, Notorious and Abracadabra.

Well thats because those were teased by Gaga herself. But I 100% think the Girlfriend one is real after hearing the HQ audio.

There is an extended version of it with new verses in LQ which is definitely fake, but you can hear the difference in the voice from these two audios pretty clearly.

Hennycomb
3 hours ago, Rafau said:

I think Girlfriend is old song demo :oprah:

Edit: AI should be illegal. This whole thing is a mess and I'd rather wait until official announcement of LG7 

I think another ugly part of AI is how people aren't equipped to tell what is AI and what is not, so when they don't believe or don't like something they automatically say it's AI (and they do it with such confidence). The post-truth era is deepening.

chathonnete
3 hours ago, Rafau said:

I think Girlfriend is old song demo :oprah:

Edit: AI should be illegal. This whole thing is a mess and I'd rather wait until official announcement of LG7 

In this case AI is a good thing because it confuses fans and it's harder to know what's a real leak or not. It serves Gaga. :ally:

eddyjeddy
3 hours ago, River said:

What if everything is part of the marketing plan and all these snippets are fake or of old demos from old eras?

Because one thing is weird, no one took responsibility for leaking the Girlfriend snippet and the song still didn't leak in full and it has been like 2 months already, something had to happen. and when we finally got a new one, it's just a high quality of that snippet.

Something is OFF, when song leaks everything happens very quick, snippets, few days later another one, then in a week we have the full song.

As I said before, record publishers probably already owns the CDs/Vinyls

InTheCloset
3 hours ago, River said:

What if everything is part of the marketing plan and all these snippets are fake or of old demos from old eras?

Because one thing is weird, no one took responsibility for leaking the Girlfriend snippet and the song still didn't leak in full and it has been like 2 months already, something had to happen. and when we finally got a new one, it's just a high quality of that snippet.

Something is OFF, when song leaks everything happens very quick, snippets, few days later another one, then in a week we have the full song.

YOU TELL US:dom:

i know you got booby on speed dial

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 1