girl don't get her started :air:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

AnnTakamaki

the snippets of Abracadabra, Notorious on Youtube had been taken down too

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Yeah I agree, but there was confirmation from @BlingNotTheMusic's source that it's indeed a real song. Whether it's an old demo or something for LG7 is still up in the air, if I remember well

Yeah its 100% real as confirmed by Gaga's team. In the HQ snippet, there's no doubt its her and it sounds amazing. Hoping for darker vibes but yeah, its real :enigma:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

southpaw773
2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

insider here... but maybe the blueballing since november has been to replace pre-orders?

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-ro

They (other label) also let Beyoncé put out an incomplete physical media and then they did a pre order for the real one two months later lol 

• LMAO 1

Axl Jax

I believe Gaga is leaking snippets to see peoples opinions, so she doesnt end up releasing the 'wrong' lead single ala Woman's World

Daenerys

I just received a DMCA takedown on X for the video of Gaga playing songs outside her hotel. WTH? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Donatellah

I remember listening to the Girlfriend snippet and thought it didn't fix LG7 at all...

It also sounds both genuine and AI at the same time, that's why I'm worried about AI becoming even more stronger and advanced. It can be really dangerous.

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Nycboy said:

Why does removing snippets mean the album is coming soon?

Idk, but my guess would be if leaks are happening and are real, then it's just a matter of time given the possibility of everything leaking soon. If those leaks keep happening, LG7 won't be safe for a 2025 release, waiting that long could result in another Chromatica situation, or worse. But who knows, you never know with her team :traumatica:

Long Live Gretchen

Daenerys
3 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

Why does removing snippets mean the album is coming soon?

This is my own opinion, but 

DMCA takedown notices are usually automated. So if a song is recognized in a video, then that means the song is already published in a system in which it is able to recognize it on social media.,

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 3