đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

music news

Cardi B is still recording her sophomore album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

KevinWright

I think she lost her momentum.

Her sophomore album should have been released around 2020-21 when WAP and Up released... 

• Like 6

Sugar Baby

What a way to waste her hype

hwr second album should have been released right after WAP or Up were smashing 

liamgaga
1 hour ago, KevinWright said:

Her sophomore album should have been released around 2020-21 when WAP and Up released... 

another normani I fear 

Bronco
1 hour ago, KevinWright said:

My guess is she ended up in label hell where they keep knocking back what she puts up

RickMonster98

I will never understand why they didnt release it in 2021. She was at her peak. :triggered:

She can still make it, but the material must be perfect and I highyl doubt it. :triggered:

Teletubby
18 minutes ago, Bronco said:

My guess is she ended up in label hell where they keep knocking back what she puts up

they are not putting their artists in label hell, Kehlani dropped 3 albums, Chrli xcx 4 albums under Atlantic since Cardi released her first album.

Atlantic joked on twitter that they will sneak into Cardi's studio and release her album, she got mad and said that they don't have access to her music, they won't release it and that her record label cannot give her ultimatums.

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

Mirrion Rizzons

It’s giving Lauryn hill 

Edited by Mirrion Rizzons

Bronco
20 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

they are not putting their artists in label hell, Kehlani dropped 3 albums, Chrli xcx 4 albums under Atlantic since Cardi released her first album.

Atlantic joked on twitter that they will sneak into Cardi's studio and release her album, she got mad and said that they don't have access to her music, they won't release it and that her record label cannot give her ultimatums.

I didnt say the label was putting all their artists in label hell?

I was just suggesting that a possible issue is that the label was making her do constant rewrites like labels have done to acts like Raye, Normani & Jessy Nelson to name a few. 

There's no way Cardi has a contract after just 1 album where she can refuse to work to a release schedule. 

Teletubby
17 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I was just suggesting that a possible issue is that the label was making her do constant rewrites like labels have done to acts like Raye, Normani & Jessy Nelson to name a few. 

There's no way Cardi has a contract after just 1 album where she can refuse to work to a release schedule. 

Cardi renegotiated her contract in 2020.
you can't compare Raye, Normani & Jessy Nelson to Cardi, none of them had 5 no.1 on Hot 100. we know that record labels treat their successful artists better and wouldn't have wasted their momentum by not releasing their album for years.

27monster27

Cardi has literally (so far) released one single per year from her upcoming album since 2020. This is honestly insane at this point.

he/him/his