Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
music news

Sabrina Carpenter's Short n’ Sweet already at 70k units in the UK

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Sabrina Carpenter leads for Number 1 in the UK album and is outselling her nearest competition 2:1

The sixth album from the US pocket rocket pop princess, Short n’ Sweet is expected to net Sabrina her first chart-topping LP in the UK, also set to become her first-ever Top 40 album here. 

The Espresso singer sold 69,698 copies of her new album Short N’ Sweet from Friday to Monday.

01 Sabrina Carpenter - Short n' Sweet (69,698) [54,594 physicals, 14,199 streaming, 905 downloads]
02 Fontaines D.C. - Romance (31,444)
03 Taylor Swift - THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT (4,465)
source

Sabrina Carpenter is also aiming for third UK Number 1 single this year with Taste. Plus, two more tracks from new album Short n’ Sweet could end the week inside the UK Top 10; former chart-topper Please Please Please (5) and Good Graces (10).

01 Sabrina Carpenter - Taste (28,125)
02 Chase & Status & Stormzy - BACKBONE (20,025)
03 Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! (19,155)
04 Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER (18,529)
05 Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With a Smile (16,199)
06 Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please
10 Sabrina Carpenter - Good Graces

i ❤️
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Westerosi

dark arts dancing GIF

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

River

tbh it feels like her momentum will end with the summer but I'm happy for her, she's exploited Taylor for her own success :brat:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

ZiggyZiggs

Holy ****, that’s an insane number. chromatica did like 52K

Luna Lovegood

i’m gonna let her have this moment for now.. watch your back in september it’s DWAS time to shine 

luna’s advocate
  • LMAO 1

kylecarson

No way! Sabrina’s really smashing it! I’ve been obsessed with Short n’ Sweet since it dropped, and it’s awesome to see her getting the recognition she deserves in the UK. I’ve had Taste on repeat for days, and I’m really pulling for it to hit Number 1. The fact that she might have three tracks in the Top 10 is just crazy. 

RAMROD

It took her alomst 10 years years and 6 albooms to finally get her time. American dream is real, even if it takes time. :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mirrion Rizzons

Love to see mainly women predicted to occupy the top 5!

It's funny to see Sabrina and Olivia have so much success while their ex just faded into oblivion

jackweller

UK Monsters, let’s stream the **** out of DWAS!!!! We’re challenging to crack into the top 5. In first prediction from Sunday DWAS was #6. On the midweek chart it climbed to #5 so clearly it’s a close race between DWAS and PPP. We can do this !!!