💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Lady Gaga shares new picture on Instagram

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Argentum
12 minutes ago, JustJustan said:

The necklace has an Egyptian water lily motif. The blue lily of the Nile is associated with the cradle of civilization, and often depicted with Nefertem, the god of healing, and beauty. He’s the son of Ptah and Sekhmet. In the Egyptian book of the dead, it says “the lily which shines in the earth”. It’s used in ritual and celebration and magic. It’s also associated with the goddess Hathor, the goddess of love and healing.

Exᴄᴜsᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀ’ᴀᴍ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪsʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛғᴜʟ ᴏʀ ʀᴜᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Tʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀs ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴛʀᴀ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ. Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏsᴛ ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅɪsʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛғᴜʟ. Iᴅᴋ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏʀ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS BUT IAM SO READY

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016
  • LMAO 4

Red
5 minutes ago, boyerased said:

I actually like this styling. A dainty contrast to her hair and brows. It’s a different kind of edgy and so now. 

There is nothing she could wear that is more “Lady Gaga”

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

tyler k
Just now, Red said:

I still don’t know what that is supposed to mean

we'll know soon i'm sure

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

chewing on pearls
2 minutes ago, tyler k said:

we'll know soon i'm sure

besides referring to the met theme and the technique used to create her garment in that photo, I also think it's a fun play on sex/love, dark/light, hard/soft, Gaga/lady etc. like imagining a gimp fetishist frolicking in a garden is sooooo fun and camp and cunty

• YAAAS 1

Red
4 minutes ago, tyler k said:

we'll know soon i'm sure

giphy.gif

tyler k
Just now, chewing on pearls said:

besides referring to the met theme and the technique used to create her garment in that photo, I also think it's a fun play on sex/love, dark/light, hard/soft, Gaga/lady etc. like imagining a gimp fetishist frolicking in a garden is sooooo fun and camp and cunty

i think so too!! SOO HERE FOR THIS :excited:

esp think about the outfits from CBT Film, the white & dark, i think she's def playing with duality 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 2

Psyduck
39 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

Dear Gaga,

we are depressed, fat and tired. Please stop teasing us. We know it is a great album. We will stream. We will download. We have been waiting sooo long. Just give us the lead, we will applaud for you, give you the thing that you love and put your hands up, we will make it touch!! We.. need it… 

She said get DWAS to #1 first :ohwell:

keep on looking for Psyduck

Brenda2000
22 minutes ago, JustJustan said:

The necklace has an Egyptian water lily motif. The blue lily of the Nile is associated with the cradle of civilization, and often depicted with Nefertem, the god of healing, and beauty. He’s the son of Ptah and Sekhmet. In the Egyptian book of the dead, it says “the lily which shines in the earth”. It’s used in ritual and celebration and magic. It’s also associated with the goddess Hathor, the goddess of love and healing.

Sounds Lara-Crofty, love it
video games 90s GIF

• YAAAS 2

Red
7 minutes ago, chewing on pearls said:

wtf is a gimp :saladga:

Chlorine
49 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

Dear Gaga,

we are depressed, fat and tired. Please stop teasing us. We know it is a great album. We will stream. We will download. We have been waiting sooo long. Just give us the lead, we will applaud for you, give you the thing that you love and put your hands up, we will make it touch!! We.. need it… 

:air::air::air:

🖤🖤🖤

Galagala

Hate the look... I hope this has nothing to do with the new era.:saladga:

• Thanks 1

Chlorine
35 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

When I begged for a black hair era I was envisioning more of a sultry vampire vibe not cottage witch with stringy hair but at this point I don’t even give af about the visuals/looks just drop it omg :saladga:

Looks like we’re getting KNOTTY PINE :franminervini:

🖤🖤🖤
  • LMAO 1

Lodeclaire
48 minutes ago, JustJustan said:

Little investigators....thank you for your service :holdmyhand:

• YAAAS 1