OUT NOW!
question

Your favorite music video from The Fame Monster era?

Blackout19

Favorite music video?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Bad Romance
    • Telephone
    • Alejandro

Featured Posts

Red

It used to be Telephone but Bad Romance (both the video and the song) grew so much on me through the years. What an iconic video, Gaga really fed us and we didn’t have to eat for so long :firega:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

tomsches

This one is tough because The Fame Monster era is probably the peak of music videos as a whole - not just for Gaga but for the music industry in general. 

Bad romance stands out for its impact, acclaim and for just being completely out there. When it came out we hadn’t really seen anything like this in mainstream pop.

Telephone is similar to Bad romance and in addition it’s just great because of its storyline and for being like a Tarantino style  short film.

Alejandro is less „extreme“ but there are so many shots and sequences that I just really enjoy personally.

I guess if I HAD to choose one it would have to be bad romance because it pretty much made Gaga a legend and is what most defines Gaga as who she is as an artist. 

KubaM316

I mean all 3 are iconic and spectacular and amazing and some of the best in her career. However if I had to pick one I'd have to go with Bad Romance :firega:

BELLYACHE

Either BR or Alejandro for me. BR is just iconic in every way and Alejandro is a cinematic masterpiece and ouuu that dance sequence 

Real Panda

This is hard, I voted for Bad Romance. It has the most replay value today. The music video aesthetic/concept looks timeless. It still looks like it could be from this year.

But 10+ years ago I constantly watched Telephone for the bright colors, wild short story and I just loved how it was different from the usual music videos.  Its really a short film.

I usually skipped Alejandro back when I was young, sorry. Its good but I dont think its close to Bad Romance / Telephone.

A Very Gaga Holida

Objectively Bad Romance.

They all are great visually and have great concepts that give the songs a new dimension, but Bad Romance is one of the rare Gaga music videos that don’t have messy editing.

steven

Bad Romance followed by Alejandro which gave us the most iconic visuals from that era. Telephone is still good, but the prison scenes are too long and don't really connect well with the diner portion.