Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

JLo throwing shots at Ben Affleck through sources in the press

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

NATAH
2 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

I dont trust a random person on GGD. In general, Jlo has had a good reputation for 5 decades, and people trying to cancel her are doing it based on nothing. I personally dislike Jennifer, but I dont think she deserves all this hate.

well their comments align perfectly with what i've been seeing online for years from people working jobs in entertainment so...

maybe, just maybe, jlo isn't that great of a person and i'm sure she's way too rich to really care tbh

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5

TortureMeOnReplay
7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

This is a weak argument because In the same vain he should have been ready to deal with whatever behaviour of hers people are attributing to their divorce no?.

also, he was sober but reportedly relapsed (like most addicts) within their relationship. If you've ever dealt with a recovering addict nothing can prepare you for that especially one that has unlimited money to fuel his addiction. And is also over 50

Right in the same vain he should have been prepared to do these things. But she's divorcing him and it's a source regarding her. From my knowledge he wasn't the one looking for the divorce or speaking badly of her. 

• Like 1

TortureMeOnReplay
8 minutes ago, NATAH said:

well their comments align perfectly with what i've been seeing online for years from people working jobs in entertainment so...

maybe, just maybe, jlo isn't that great of a person and i'm sure she's way too rich to really care tbh

User just happily skipped over my cited source calling JLo out for her behavior in 2012, 12 years ago. They love kicking up arguments and ignoring data that doesn't personally align with them. Anything for confirmation bias. 

• Like 3

RenegAde
8 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Right in the same vain he should have been prepared to do these things. But she's divorcing him and it's a source regarding her. From my knowledge he wasn't the one looking for the divorce or speaking badly of her. 

So? she's not allowed to speak because she filed? BTW these are the most unverified "sources" I have ever come across so there's no reason to believe jlo actually said this.

Also what about when he (a 40 year old man) blamed his marriage for his alcoholism during the split ? Although he cleared that up later his initial comments were brow raising and lacked accountability.

Edited by RenegAde

RenegAde
2 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

This ****ing thread is about ****ing JLo trying to paint this man as the problematic one and yet you're still trying to defend her the other way around.  like this ****ing couple, she or him are relevant in some way in this universe.

WE ARE GOING TO DEFEND AND BE THIRSTY OVER ANY HOT MUSCULAR DADDY MAN AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T PEDOS OR RAPISTS OR ANYTHING WRONG. 

WE ARE HOMOSEXUALS WE LOVE MEN AS BEN AND WE WILL BE THIRSTY EVERYTIME WE SEE THEM.

GET. A. ****ING. LIFE. ENJOY THE MEDIA AND THE THIRST TRAPS AND DON'T INVOLVE ME IN SUCH DEEP CONVERSATIONS ABOUT CELEBRITIES CAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM MORE THAN GIVING ME MASTURBATION MATERIAL. BYE!

Calm down and try thinking with your head and not with your **** sometimes.

Thanks for this iconic post though.:laughga:

• LMAO 3

TortureMeOnReplay
32 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

So? she's not allowed to speak because she filed? BTW these are the most unverified "sources" I have ever come across so there's no reason to believe jlo actually said this.

Also what about when he (a 40 year old man) blamed his marriage for his alcoholism during the split ? Although he cleared that up later his initial comments were brow raising and lacked accountability.

No. You were initially trying to say he was not prepared to deal with the issues in their marriage. All I'm saying is that that's hard to prove considering he wasn't even the one to file. You're making it seem like he gave up on their marriage when it was in fact her. Of course JLo can say what she want about her marriage and have her opinions. 

RenegAde
12 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

No. You were initially trying to say he was not prepared to deal with the issues in their marriage. All I'm saying is that that's hard to prove considering he wasn't even the one to file. You're making it seem like he gave up on their marriage when it was in fact her. Of course JLo can say what she want about her marriage and have her opinions. 

Where did I say any of this ?

All I've been trying to day is Ben has a sorted history and his past behaviour is much more likely to lead to marriage breaking down than anything people accuse jlo of and also the media is too comfortable blaming jlo cuz she's a woman and shes an easy target for them.

Shadow
1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

This man has a long documented history with alcoholism, gambling and even drug use but we're willing to ignore all that and buy into baseless accusations of childlish jealous fits speculated  nameless sources amid a messy divorce? Cmon now

That unhinged user might have been right some of us really loose our senses at the instance of an attractive man.

I agree that divorces are sad and that has been my sentiment since this news broke but what we're not gonna do is blame the woman once again especially jlo who is a much easier target without any factual information that's why I'm bringing up Ben's behaviour too.

I truly believe this two tried to make it work. Jlo being a hopeless romantic and Ben being in love with her but it was kinda doomed from the start. Hope they both okay.

Indeed, there is always more to a story instead tossing around "diva" comments about JLO.  I didn't know the full story about Ben, perhaps the "darkness" she was referring to.  

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
9 hours ago, Chlorine said:

I’d like to throw some different types of shots on him :teenidle:

On my man?

kris-dipshinn.gif

Try doing that baby!

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

HelloHangoverz
7 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

really? you think he’s handsome?

yeah....he just has a fortunate face lol

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • LMAO 1

Cameltoe Chariot

Just wanted to pop in here and add that I have a close friend who had the unfortunate displeasure of working with JLo on a press event as a coordinator and she said Jen made her rage cry afterward because of how f*cking rude and demanding she was. She said the worst part was how the second anyone famous spoke to her she instantly lit up, all smiles and warm, but had none of that energy for the people actually helping her.

She's a confirmed nightmare, meanwhile Ben has a reputation of being really kind and easy to work with. He's also been a huge advocate for the LGBTQ+ community, specifically when it came to legalizing gay marriage and trans health care. Not a big fan of how his addiction struggles are being used to paint a picture of a violent and abusive man when that really isn't the case.

Edited by Cameltoe Chariot
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

HermesGr

I believe its a problematic combination.

Put a person with anxiety, alcohol n attention problems with an attention wh* narcissistic. 💣💥

Also i think she needs to stay alone for one day if she can stand her self. Idk

OliviaRodrigoStan

🎶 "There is a darkness deep in you, 

A frightening magic I cling to..." 🎶 :legend:

HEART OF EVER-FROST