💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

JLo throwing shots at Ben Affleck through sources in the press

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

himerosxo

Now, I really feel she’s projecting here. She’s a narcissist who makes everyone around her inferior. All these marriages makes you wonder who the REAL problem is. 

• Like 2

RenegAde
23 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

I was writing some *controversial* replies but you understood everything so well that I will just thank you for that and not gonna waste my time trying to explain common sense to people looking for useless drama about celebrities. 

You're way more diplomatic than me and i will leave it just like this.

Thanks again! 

Hate when someone spews trash and lacks the ability to defend it then gets passive agressive and chucks it up to "useless drama about celebrities" that you obviously cared enough to comment on in the first place.

Your post and @Economy post are very different. You tried to paint jlo as the difficult and problematic one . she's not perfect but ignoring all the problematic behaviour ben has displayed over the years and saying sometimes people need to leave men alone is just ridiculous. Literally no one is attacking him jlo is still the one getting backlash over this divorce.

Even on this thread , the users here are still thirsting over him depite his sorted history with SA

Edited by RenegAde
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

RenegAde
25 minutes ago, himerosxo said:

Now, I really feel she’s projecting here. She’s a narcissist who makes everyone around her inferior. All these marriages makes you wonder who the REAL problem is. 

So you don't think his relapse with alcoholism might have been a problem too? or you all are just too comfortable blaming women.

• Like 2

RAMROD

Her publicists really working overtime to paint Affleck as the villain :brat: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ActualPatient
4 hours ago, HoeMoe said:

Same...

until Watchmojo ruined it for me with their "top 10 celebrities with bad breath" or whatever it was titled :franminervini:

lmao the way i read the quote in watchmojo's narrator voice

• LMAO 1

SimonBaetens
5 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

he's beautiful. i can fix him lmao

really? you think he’s handsome?

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

faysalaaa
1 hour ago, himerosxo said:

How did you know all this about her? tiktok?

• Thanks 1

faysalaaa
3 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Yeah... he doesn't enjoy the fame and attention whoring part of his job.

While J Lo is the exactly opposite.

Being with her is like hanging out with an influencer that makes tiktoks and stories everywhere they go + the paparazzi.

Sometimes people need to leave men alone.

Maybe men should stop dating influencers that want attention then complain and wine about it?

• Like 1

ElectricChapelR
1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

Hate when someone spews trash and lacks the ability to defend it then gets passive agressive and chucks it up to "useless drama about celebrities" that you obviously cared enough to comment on in the first place.

Your post and @Economy post are very different. You tried to paint jlo as the difficult and problematic one . she's not perfect but ignoring all the problematic behaviour ben has displayed over the years and saying sometimes people need to leave men alone is just ridiculous. Literally no one is attacking him jlo is still the one getting backlash over this divorce.

Even on this thread , the users here are still thirsting over him depite his sorted history with SA

This ****ing thread is about ****ing JLo trying to paint this man as the problematic one and yet you're still trying to defend her the other way around.  like this ****ing couple, she or him are relevant in some way in this universe.

WE ARE GOING TO DEFEND AND BE THIRSTY OVER ANY HOT MUSCULAR DADDY MAN AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T PEDOS OR RAPISTS OR ANYTHING WRONG. 

WE ARE HOMOSEXUALS WE LOVE MEN AS BEN AND WE WILL BE THIRSTY EVERYTIME WE SEE THEM.

GET. A. ****ING. LIFE. ENJOY THE MEDIA AND THE THIRST TRAPS AND DON'T INVOLVE ME IN SUCH DEEP CONVERSATIONS ABOUT CELEBRITIES CAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM MORE THAN GIVING ME MASTURBATION MATERIAL. BYE!

• YAAAS 1

himerosxo
20 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

How did you know all this about her? tiktok?

I’ve been a production assistant on a set with her. I’m speaking from my experience. 

South Blonde
10 minutes ago, himerosxo said:

I’ve been a production assistant on a set with her. I’m speaking from my experience. 

sis, spill the tea then :cheeky:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

faysalaaa
9 minutes ago, himerosxo said:

I swear every single person that hates on Jlo says the same thing!

Shes been in the industry for almost 5 decades, nobody ever heard bad things about her till tiktokers decided shes a narcissist for no reason.

• LMAO 1

South Blonde
Just now, faysalaaa said:

I swear every single person that hates on Jlo says the same thing!

Shes been in the industry for almost 5 decades, nobody ever heard bad things about her till tiktokers decided shes a narcissist for no reason.

People have been calling out her diva behaviour for decades now, what are you talking about? 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2