'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
new music

KATSEYE - Debut EP and Netflix Docuseries

JohnnyVersace

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

The first global girl group trained using K-Pop techniques, KATSEYE, recently debuted with their EP, SIS (Soft Is Strong), and a new Netflix docuseries showing the entire process of forming the group. It's a slow start but it gets so interesting and cut-throat as it progresses, highly recommend. I'm not even big into K-Pop and I'm obsessed with their look, sound and choreography. True stars!

Here are their official music videos, and a performance from their first fan event in LA:

Series trailer:

Jackaroo

There is also a boy band version of this right? I saw a bunch of white boys being marketed as ‘Made in Korea’…

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, Jackaroo said:

There is also a boy band version of this right? I saw a bunch of white boys being marketed as ‘Made in Korea’…

I'm not sure about that but these girls are global, so there's 3 Americans, 1 from Sweden, 1 from the Philippines and 1 from Korea! Essentially English speaking K-Pop but with diverse nationalities.

• Love 1