rumor

New LG7 snippet coming

dove

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Everyone who says the word dated unironically are actually insufferable 

Just say bad 

It’s what you mean 

Because how many new songs do we constantly get that throwbacks to decades past? Why is the last decade not valid - it literally gave us Gaga and its sound should be appreciated.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

BUtterfield 8

Didn’t this acc got exposed for just posting rumors that were already posted by other accs?

• Like 1

StarstruckIllusion
5 hours ago, BELLYACHE said:

This is what we BEGGED FOR 10 plus years for and y’all not feeling it, FINALLY BEING A GAG STAN PAYED OUTTT, through all the covers and lady stuff, Gaga is back 😭😭

5 hours ago, liamgaga said:

Well everyone wants her to collab with redone and go back to ‘old Gaga’ and then complains that it sounds dated.. if it’s real (and I hope it is as I love it!!) then hope those fans keep their opinions to themselves 

Can we please retire “yall said this but then”

“Everyone/Yall”… is not one person

It is multiple people… people are different… they have different thoughts. Clearly those who said they wanted this sound back are happy / and those who didn’t say/never said (probably bc they dont agree), are complaining.

No one/Monsters are not being hypocritical 

Why do I constantly see this line from everyone, going back years

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Cybikitty

I COULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR THE WEEKEND

Party Hard GIF

BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO KEEP ME

Party Hard GIF

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4

Linus Gaga
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Everyone who says the word dated unironically are actually insufferable 

Just say bad 

It’s what you mean 

Because how many new songs do we constantly get that throwbacks to decades past? Why is the last decade not valid - it literally gave us Gaga and its sound should be appreciated.

There are songs that doesn't sound dated from decades ago. And there more than one sound from that period, we didn't like this one as much doesn't meam we hated all music from 2010

Edited by Linus Gaga
Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Thanks 1

TheOriginalOne

I knew the production reminded me of something! It’s this song from the running man challenge back in the vine days! 

:icant:

Anyway, I’ve spent more time listening to the snippet and it’s grown a bit on me. Still my least favorite of the 4 we’ve heard so far but I can bop to it.

🎶I could be your girlfriend for the weekend🎶

Happy My Song GIF by Justin

julz

Not listening

Not listening

Not listening...

I want to be surprised, just like what i felt with DWAS  

:traumatica:

2School4Cool
27 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Didn’t this acc got exposed for just posting rumors that were already posted by other accs?

If this is the case I’d love to see what other accounts have posted these things prior, because this account was crazy accurate with the DWAS aesthetic and has been accurate with some other details 

See The Best In Everyone

Gagaism
5 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Cirkuit is a producer and Ava Max's boyfriend (?) 

They’re not a couple anymore, been a while. Unless they got back to relationship lol 

5 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Cirkut is a pop-EDM producer. Worked on brat with Charli. 

He’s a long time producer who has been working with A LOT of people including The Weeknd, Britney Spears, JLo, Ava Max, Katy Perry, Kesha, Rihanna and many others. It’s actually kinda shocking that most people in here never heard about him or only know him as the Ava boyfriend lol 

Edited by Gagaism
  • Like 1

Gabi001

The prechorus sounds so fresh compared to current music, chorus is very The Fame but it is a bop :messga:

I'm not having fun tonight.

Stefanotta

People, its a f**** bob!

you can call it outdated but better then 99% of todays pop music!

'Cause we are all our hair...
  • Thanks 1

doppelganger

I'm not a fan of this, but then I thought of the Stupid Love snippet which turned out to be a banger. 

NGL the lyrics give me Sexxx Dreams tease ... Wait is she writing about sex again?