💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Katy Perry doesn't feel like she has anything to prove

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • LMAO 7
  • Sad 1

2School4Cool

Not supporting these Dr. Luke songs but these photoshoots have been looking so good lately :cryga:

See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 2

27monster27
Just now, 2School4Cool said:

Not supporting these Dr. Luke songs but these photoshoots have been looking so good lately :cryga:

Exactly like she is EATING the photoshoots for this album. Why did it have to be with Dr. Luke? :cryga:

he/him/his
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123

Congrats on your #1s queen. You're welcome to retire now and take back the American Idol seat if you want.

Gangie
4 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Exactly like she is EATING the photoshoots for this album. Why did it have to be with Dr. Luke? :cryga:

Too bad she's not eating with music

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Modern Ecstasy2

That's nice, I'm glad she feels that way

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

Gangie
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Congrats on your #1s queen. You're welcome to retire now and take back the American Idol seat if you want.

I fear, after all this mess there is no coming back soon

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Arcanum

How awesome would it be, after the first backlash, to acknowledge that she was wrong working with Luke. An honest explanation, just like Gaga did when she talked about the R. kelly collaboration. Brutally sincere, explain that it's not up to you to stop the rollout of the album and handle your mistake with dignity. Take your time, be open about your wrong logic behind this collaboration, instead of this ridiculous promo and move on.

She inflicts agony to her poor career every time she talks.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • Like 3

bionic

its giving "i make music for the art not for the charts"

buy bionic

Defmix100
48 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

How awesome would it be, after the first backlash, to acknowledge that she was wrong working with Luke. An honest explanation, just like Gaga did when she talked about the R. kelly collaboration. Brutally sincere, explain that it's not up to you to stop the rollout of the album and handle your mistake with dignity. Take your time, be open about your wrong logic behind this collaboration, instead of this ridiculous promo and move on.

She inflicts agony to her poor career every time she talks.

to be fair didn't it take Gaga over 5 years to talk about it? So years from now Katy might but obviously she just shouldn't have worked with him at all

jackweller

If she really felt that way she wouldn’t try so hard to (unsuccessfully) make a hit record by releasing this mediocre dance crap but instead would experiment with music and try to create something she hasn’t done before

• Like 1