OUT NOW!
celeb

Omar Apollo for Attitude Magazine - Sept/Oct 2024

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

360_Cover_OmarVWf-72.jpg

Omar Apollo has offered an in-depth look into his artistry and creative process, in an exclusive behind-the-scenes video to accompany his recent Attitude cover feature. The Grammy-nominated artist, known for his soulful vocals and introspective lyrics, spoke about the emotional intensity that drives his music.

Discussing his latest album God Said No, Omar explored the themes of love and infatuation that dominate his songwriting. “I would say probably it’s a collaboration of, like, infatuation and infatuation kind of melting into love” – Omar Apollo on track ‘Glow’. Speaking about the track ‘Glow’, he explained: “I would say probably it’s a collaboration of, like, infatuation and infatuation kind of melting into love. It describes it in a really beautiful way and it’s also really heartbreaking because I don’t think anything lasts forever.”

Source: https://www.attitude.co.uk/culture/omar-apollo-attitude-behind-the-scenes-interview-471787/

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Flippy

Netting him was one of my highlights this year! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1

phantasmas
8 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

who gave him the right to be this hot?

The stars did :glamourpuss: tauruses are just hot like that