Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Billboard's Hot 100 (chart dated Aug. 31, 2024) #3 Die with a Smile

Teletubby

Featured Posts

jacs vs looser
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It's time to eelease the vinyl for that #1 on second week! Come on Gaga, please do this!! :party:  :stupidoreo:

It's most likely going down 1 or 2 spots next week because of Sabrina, no point in releasing vinyls yet.

Snorlax
5 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

It's most likely going down 1 or 2 spots next week because of Sabrina, no point in releasing vinyls yet.

Yes and then Katy will be releasing and will be a major threat so vinyls may have to wait until at least first week of October if they want a chance at #1

:stalkga:

• LMAO 9

clownery
1 minute ago, Snorlax said:

Yes and then Katy will be releasing and will be a major threat so vinyls may have to wait until at least first week of October if they want a chance at #1

:stalkga:

shady snorlax :icant:

• YAAAS 1

RickMonster98

oprah.gif

who would have thought two weeks ago

yet here we are, with a smash hit right before the start of LG7 and JFAD eras :bear:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Mirrion Rizzons

Im actually glad its #3 and not #2

#2 is a traumatising chart position 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

andy232000

They need to do promo ASAP next week once Sabrinas Album bomb passes

FFXIV WhiteMage
22 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Im actually glad its #3 and not #2

#2 is a traumatising chart position 

Bad Romance peaking at #2, blocked by that trash Kesha song will always haunt me. :air:

Edited by FFXIV WhiteMage
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

Mirrion Rizzons
8 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Bad Romance peaking at #2, blocked by that trash Kesha song will always haunt me. :air:

TikTok is iconic but imagine a universe were BR logged at LEAST one week at the summit

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

StrawberryBlond

Yes! I feared she was maybe going to drop out the top 5 initially when I saw how well the Sabrina tracks were doing. This is an amazing start so even if she drops a bit next week, a good foundation has been set. With the public aware, radio and streaming support will come. It's just about maintaining a solid top 10 position each week now. It might have a knock-on effect worldwide too since, when it comes to charts, what America does today, the world does tomorrow. The public's ready for a new hit, I can feel it. :excited2:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Nycboy

The year is 2024. And Lady Gaga has a song on the BBH100 that is higher than anything from Billie Eilish, Sabrina Carpenter, Chappell Roan and Taylor Swift. All I can say is WOW. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 4

Nessun Dorma

I’m very happy with this result, considering that nobody knew about this song 12 days ago! I’m positive the numbers will keep growing and DWAS will reach #1 as it should! 

Edited by Nessun Dorma