💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Billboard's Hot 100 (chart dated Aug. 31, 2024) #3 Die with a Smile

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Shaboozey’s “A Bar Song (Tipsy)” adds a 7th nonconsecutive week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. The single, which became the singer-songwriter’s first leader on the list in July, claims outright 2024’s longest reign, surpassing the six nonconsecutive weeks on top for Post Malone’s “I Had Some Help” featuring Morgan Wallen. 

Also in the Hot 100’s top 10, Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars blast in at No. 3 with “Die With a Smile.” The superstar pairing marks the 19th top 10 for the latter and the 18th for the former.

Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars’ “Die With a Smile” surges onto the Hot 100 at No. 3 with 27.4 million streams, 13 million in radio reach and 21,000 sold (digital and physical singles combined). The duet, released Aug. 16, also starts at No. 1 on Digital Song Sales (becoming the former’s 10th No. 1 and the latter’s ninth).

Bruno Mars earns his 19th Hot 100 top 10 and Lady Gaga, her 18th. Mars had last reached the region with the No. 5-peaking “Smokin Out the Window,” as half of Silk Sonic with Anderson .Paak, in November 2021; Gaga last hit the top 10 with the No. 1 “Rain on Me,” with Ariana Grande, in June 2020.

Edited by Teletubby
My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • YAAAS 35
  • Love 6

NATAH

a top 3 hit omgggg!!!! :excited:

now give us the physical editions so we can push it further!!!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Just A Holy Fool

We love to see this! A top 3 debut for a song we knew nothing about two weeks ago!

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

plane jane
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

now give us the physical editions so we can push it further!!!

well, they had the CDs and
 they only sold like 2-3k, I guess? ☠

lastpopicon

Few weeks ago she was performing the opening of the Olympics, then she drops a global hit out of nowhere that debuts 3 on the billboard... Mamma isn't playing and LG7 is around the corner :kiss:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1

27monster27

This is awesome! Hopefully more countries follow since (so far) it seems that only predominately English speaking* countries are giving this song the highest charts.

Also, I'm so happy that Bey made left-leaning country important on the charts. Finally something to challenge that MAGA following Morgan Wallen has.

*I know it's obvious because it's an English song lol, but important chart countries like France and Germany haven't been eating it up that much (yet).

he/him/his
  • Like 1

Butters Stotch

Way to go, Mars Family!! :heart: We are so ready to see it climb up those 2 spot to #1 in the next weeks!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH
8 minutes ago, plane jane said:

well, they had the CDs and
 they only sold like 2-3k, I guess? ☠

who gaf about CDs, vinyls are what's cool :traumatica:

a cute 7 inch picture disc pleek pleek pleek :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

plane jane
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

who gaf about CDs, vinyls are what's cool :traumatica:

a cute 7 inch picture disc pleek pleek pleek :traumatica:

hopefully they are holding the vinyls back for a week when there’s a legit chance at reaching number one
 and a live performance too lol. 

• Like 3

InTheCloset

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

POOOOOSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Excited Arrested Development GIF

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 4

RAMROD

It's time to eelease the vinyl for that #1 on second week! Come on Gaga, please do this!! :party:  :stupidoreo:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: ...đ’¶đ“ƒđ’č đ’čđ’Ÿđ‘’ đ“Œđ’Ÿđ“‰đ’œ đ’¶ đ“ˆđ“‚đ’Ÿđ“đ‘’ (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

Shyane

Maybe it'll be repeak with a Grammy's performance just like Shallow with Oscar's performance.

• Like 1