'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
other

Gaga Merch

Bowman

Featured Posts

Bowman

What do you think to Gaga’s merch? Do we like it? I feel like it could be so much better, the prices are a bit steep for the quality you get in my opinion, that kinda annoys me that it’s always just cheap made stuff :franminervini:

Edited by Bowman
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Bowman
Just now, NATAH said:

oh she died :bradley:

Omfg I accidentally clicked ‘post’ while I was typing :bradley:

rip 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • LMAO 2

NATAH

now that the OP is fixed: the last thing i got was the Stupid Love white jumper and i looooved it, it was so cozy but the fact it was white meant it got dirty too quickly :messga:

mother, what must i do?

PaulaMonster13

BTW's was her best merch hands down. The quality of the materials and designs overall has gone downhill since then (except for Las Vegas's merch imho :alsemanche:). Hoping for more decent products for this new era.

• Love 1

Pablo

I don't know, the last match I bought was canceled! The 10 year ART POP anniversary release was a mess. 

Don't visit my profile

RAMROD

I like it for the TCB ones. And that is a normal price of merch nowadays, so either get it or bust imho, it's just the price of everything that also raised.

Some other musicians even sell it at higher price point than Gaga for their merch. 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KindnessPunk

I like her merch! I just wish there was more variety, especially at her concerts. Like during the TMB and TBWB there were so many novelty things that I would love to purchase (Programs, Foam Paw, Bracelets, Pins, Posters, etc) 

• Like 1

southpaw773
1 hour ago, Bowman said:

What do you think to Gaga’s merch? Do we like it? I feel like it could be so much better, the prices are a bit steep for the quality you get in my opinion, that kinda annoys me that it’s always just cheap made stuff :franminervini:

I liked the Chromatica jock strap. I would love to see some fun LG7 gear like that 😈

Snorlax

I feel some of her merch is just an image copy/pasted onto basic apparel without much design thought and disappointing. 

• Like 2

NATAH
4 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

I feel some of her merch is just an image copy/pasted onto basic apparel without much design thought and disappointing. 

the joanne merch was god awful but chromatica was a big improvement however the ARTPOP 10th anniversary was a MASSIVE drop in quality :alsemanche: like what happened there? they did a good job with chromatica, did that team just move on?

mother, what must i do?

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

I like her merch! I just wish there was more variety, especially at her concerts. Like during the TMB and TBWB there were so many novelty things that I would love to purchase (Programs, Foam Paw, Bracelets, Pins, Posters, etc) 

Those eras are unmatched

there's even telephone bag

9996f7b34f71fccfb77650cfe67a3dd8.jpg

• Love 1

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

the joanne merch was god awful 

The only merch I got from that era were the glasses from JWT poster & bandana :cheeky:

NATAH
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The only merch I got from that era were the glasses from JWT poster & bandana :cheeky:

i didn't even bother cus i hated it all :alsemanche:

but the UO bomber jacket was great, just waaay too expensive

mother, what must i do?

Jackaroo

The only Gaga merch I ever had was the Coachella red hoodie and it became unwearable after two washes :laughga: the quality of the merch at CBT was terrible. I had fomo for a while but seeing those piles of wrinkled fabric I just couldn’t.