Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Katy Perry (ft. Doechii) - I'M HIS, HE'S MINE

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Probably around the same as Smile. That album came out during the pandemic with no major hit at all but still pushed by Never Really Over and Daisies and it was just one version of the album as far as I remember. 143 has CD, Vinyl, Cassette and I've seen at least 5 or 6 different covers. Collectors are going to push numbers to around that 40-50k.

So are we expecting a chart run of 

5 - 179 - OUT

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

FGGrayson

That song is ass ☠️

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻
  • Thanks 2

Anderson123
1 minute ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

So are we expecting a chart run of 

5 - 179 - OUT

Probably Top 20. The VMAs and new single hype could push it to Top 10.

• Like 1

What is this? 🤮

The melody/beat is boring, the lyrics is sexist (just imagine a man singing it to a woman), bland and lacking. And then this la la la part. This is by far the worst song of her. 

• Like 1

madmagical6

Sampling music is very on and off for me. Most of the time it doesn't elevate the original song at all. Like that one recently, the sample of gangstas paradise, Ella Henderson I believe? It just doesn't add anything it just hijacks a sound and seems flat.

Moby - porcelain on the other hand, THAT'S how you sample a song! 

This song for me just hijacks a classic house track and fumbles around. Where's the originality? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

KubaM316

this:

is a BOP

while this:

...yeah it just shouldn't exist, because wtf is this? Just some cheap copy of a classic house song and probably one of the most boring tracks I've ever heard. Why Katy, whyyyy

• Like 1

Jase

What in the absolute butchery is this mess? Sorry but this makes WOMAN'S WORLD sound like the greatest record produced in 2024

• LMAO 6

Schizophonic
46 minutes ago, KubaM316 said:

this:

is a BOP

while this:

...yeah it just shouldn't exist, because wtf is this? Just some cheap copy of a classic house song and probably one of the most boring tracks I've ever heard. Why Katy, whyyyy

we should collectively buy and stream the original on the 6.

• YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

tyler k
5 hours ago, Chlorine said:

They are shooting out singles like a t-shirt cannon :brat:

or like Katy throwing pizza at gays at the club 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • LMAO 3

tyler k
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Probably Top 20. The VMAs and new single hype could push it to Top 10.

of the bubbling under chart? YUPPPP 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

KeepOnSwimming

Oh Katheryn, why you doing this to yourself? :bear:

*Alaska voice*: you should really stop doing all of this, IMMEDIATELY :saladga:

• Like 1

Plastic Flower
3 hours ago, Shyane said:

Frankly speaking, I love Witness' singles and 2 more songs that were not singles (Deja Vu and Witness). Smile has good songs too. Never Really Over is a good songs and so are some others on the album. However, so far, 143 sounds like it's made for tiktok shorts. More like background music than a whole song. On the other hand, DWAS is the opposite. It's 4 minutes long and not designed for tiktok but it's real music.

Funny thing is TikTok is eating DWAS up. Katy is late to the trend lol Gypsy Woman had a viral moment already.

Drop it
  • Like 1

SevenWonder
3 hours ago, Shyane said:

Frankly speaking, I love Witness' singles and 2 more songs that were not singles (Deja Vu and Witness). Smile has good songs too. Never Really Over is a good songs and so are some others on the album. However, so far, 143 sounds like it's made for tiktok shorts. More like background music than a whole song. On the other hand, DWAS is the opposite. It's 4 minutes long and not designed for tiktok but it's real music.

And the funny this is DWAS is all over tiktok. Tons of reactions. Gaga's dance in the bridge being copied. Etc. 

If you try to go viral, it almost never happens. Just write a good song and then see what happens. 

• Like 5

SevenWonder

4 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Funny thing is TikTok is eating DWAS up. Katy is late to the trend lol Gypsy Woman had a viral moment already.

Slay bestie. We matched!

• YAAAS 1

GagaGame

This just prooves she's making music for TikTok and is dying for a successful album again. Every popular scenecore artists at least used this sample on 1 song. Scenecore music is super popular on TikTok and there are a lot of fan-edits with songs using this sample as the music for the edit.

I could be your mustang for the weekend
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1