OUT NOW!
music news

Katy Perry (ft. Doechii) - I'M HIS, HE'S MINE

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Shyane

Frankly speaking, I love Witness' singles and 2 more songs that were not singles (Deja Vu and Witness). Smile has good songs too. Never Really Over is a good songs and so are some others on the album. However, so far, 143 sounds like it's made for tiktok shorts. More like background music than a whole song. On the other hand, DWAS is the opposite. It's 4 minutes long and not designed for tiktok but it's real music.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gangie

What did she even think? It's just bad... Luke didn't help... was it worthy all of this Katy? 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Kirby Ghosty

What are those little sags on the sides of her mouth? No shade genuinely curious, it doesn’t look natural, is it from a surgery? 

• Like 1

Real Panda
2 minutes ago, Kirby Ghosty said:

What are those little sags on the sides of her mouth? No shade genuinely curious, it doesn’t look natural, is it from a surgery? 

Yes

Monstermilo

jesus that sounds like absolute trashhhhhhhhhh 

katy are you purposely trying to ruin your legacy? read the room, no one wants to hear dr lukes music

Argentum

I know there is a bandwagon of hate going on now

but this sounds just bad… like come on … would she actually like to listen to this music…

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Agunimon

I want to like something she puts out from this album so badly, but every song so far has been a miss.

FATCAT

It's really just sad at this point. She's most likely putting this one out because she's seen people posting "this would have been a hit" but I don't think she realizes most of those were being sarcastic :triggered:

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2

skaxboy

Katy to herself while recording the album:

gays-give-the-gays.gif

The girlies and gays at the 143 tour when Katy performs 143 songs:

giphy.gif

It doesn’t sound too bad but it doesn’t sound fresh or exciting. “Alter Ego” by Doechii and JT was different yet fun to listen to. The lyrics to this Katy song sounds like she is trying her hardest to be a baddie and serve Kvnty Perry but idk if that’s within her capabilities.

I will give the album a listen once it’s out to hear the story she is trying to tell. 

Hydrangea

It feels like Katy is gonna drop 30 flops in the time it takes Gaga to say the words LG7 once 

I’m a bad friend