OUT NOW!
celeb

Taylor Swift praises Charli xcx

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ActualPatient
59 minutes ago, malzejar said:

Charli ruining my favorite song in her discography just to collaborate with that woman

i'd love to see it

And I'd rather we have this than that miserably rumored KP remix on Apple!!! the original Sympathy is a Knife won't be going away anyway.

Give us a TS collab, give us controversy, give us the longest brat summer!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bionic

• CyanDante

• weed

• Bronco

Popular Days

CyanDante
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Taylor is the ultimate feminist and is always supportive of other women– especially female artists. Why would you say this an try and minimize her allyship???

I hope this is sarcasm. :rip: 

Taylor is a feminist only when she is involved, other wise she doesn't give a rat's ass in supporting other women, other than plantation princesses and industry plants I guess.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

bionic
11 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

I hope this is sarcasm. :rip: 

Taylor is a feminist only when she is involved, other wise she doesn't give a rat's ass in supporting other women, other than plantation princesses and industry plants I guess.

There's not much u can criticize Taylor for that the exact same couldn't be said about Gaga. Both have made their political and philanthropic views well known– they don't have to repeat themselves for that support to be enduring

buy bionic

JohnnyVersace
3 hours ago, Lara Croft said:

I find it hard to believe she listened to Stay Away all the way back in 2011 :partysick:

I mean, she literally brought her out for the 1989 Tour in 2014 and she opened for Reputation in 2017 so.........

• Like 1

Economy

I find it hard to believe she listened to Stay Away all the way back in 2011 :partysick:

I was literally just wondering if this was a little white lie too. :toofunny:

IllusionLover

But remember what Gaga said in 2013 when she praised Applause

Also she could've gotten into her music when she was opening for her reputation Stadium tour.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

CyanDante
50 minutes ago, bionic said:

There's not much u can criticize Taylor for that the exact same couldn't be said about Gaga. Both have made their political and philanthropic views well known– they don't have to repeat themselves for that support to be enduring

Not sure why Gaga is being brought into the conversation. Neither are we talking about political and philanthropic views.

It was about women supporting women, and Taylor has often been seen doing the exact opposite on the contrary. 

I don't recall Gaga sending her minions to attack other women just because she felt victimized like every fcuking time.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1

IllusionLover

I find it funny how this went from Charli opening for the rep tour, to taylor bringing her onstage to Charli then shading swifties and people creating a feud for the Brat TTPD charts to Taylor praising her.

They are definitely working it out on the remix :applause:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

dit

i hope they collab and remix Symathy is a Nife! That song is about Taylor Swift!