'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
opinion

where did DWAS debut for you

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

I don't know how it works on Spotify but Applemusic has a yearly replay playlist that is curated with your most played songs and us updated every week based on what you listened to, so the songs and positions switch every week. i like that it  kinda works like the popular relevant charts but based on just your personal music consumption. 

can i be delulu for a moment and rave about how DWAS is smashing on my chart ? its up to #12 in just a week and iv been listening to these other songs all year long and by the way i listen to music virtually all day. imagine accumulating this many listens  in just 7 days that its already my N0.12 most listened to song of the year, im sure its gonna be top 5 or even no1 next week . Heres my entire top 20 what about you?

Whats-App-Image-2024-08-26-at-13-30-17-0Whats-App-Image-2024-08-26-at-13-30-17-8

Edited by RenegAde
  • Shook 1

Lucas

I like the song but I only listened to it 3 times so probably not charting anywhere :laughga:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

RenegAde
37 minutes ago, bionic said:

did not chart

15 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I like the song I like the song but I only listened to it 3 times so probably not charting anywhere but I only listened to it 3 times so probably not charting anywhere :laughga:

I'm gonna tag you both on the chart thread so that gagadaily can know who to blame if we flop:triggered:

RenegAde
11 minutes ago, NATAH said:

wait has it debuted on the hot 100 yet?

We don't know.  since  it debuted on RenegAdes smash 100 nobody cares about BB hot100 stats:derpga:

• LMAO 1

bionic
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I'm gonna tag you both on the chart thread so that gagadaily can know who to blame if we flop:triggered:

when it misses #1 by 4 streams you can follow it up with me and @Lucas

buy bionic

Real Panda
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

#1 on my Spotify “On Repeat” playlist :whitney:

IMG-1243.jpg

Did you make this? Or does spotify count what you play most? I dont have this on my Spotify

ThisGuyTony
Just now, Real Panda said:

Did you make this? Or does spotify count what you play most? I dont have this on my Spotify

Spotify makes it for you. Just type “on repeat” in the search it should show up for you too :) 

• Love 1

Real Panda
5 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Spotify makes it for you. Just type “on repeat” in the search it should show up for you too :) 

Thank you, thank you so much. I did not know that. 😊

Die With A Smile is #1 for me

angelduuh

I only listened once on spotify when I looked it up, but autoplay always plays it for me :ohwell: