Featured Posts

InTheCloset
6 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

What about my job??? Wtf 

Praying for you and your family in these trying times

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Thanks 1

Nycboy

They don’t need to close the restaurant for Joe and Cynthia to go out of town lol. It’s a running business. I’ve dined there before and Joe wasn’t there. And let me tell you, it was very below average (sadly). Hopefully they’re refreshing it. 

Edited by Nycboy
  • Like 2

Gagaism
55 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean doesnt the rest of the family have a stake in the restaurant too? At the very least even if its just Gagas mom she is clearly more Liberal than Joe

It may not be entirely inconsistent if different family members with different views own the restaurant as well and compromise with eachother

I personally think he only allows drags shows and stuff in there not because he loves gay culture but because the restaurant name is attached to Gaga anyways and that would attract more of her public which is convenient. At the end of the day money is what matters. 
I can be wrong tho 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Modern Ecstasy2

How did this get 5 pages of discussion lol

Who cares? It’s Joe. 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda
47 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

I personally think he only allows drags shows and stuff in there not because he loves gay culture but because the restaurant name is attached to Gaga anyways and that would attract more of her public which is convenient. At the end of the day money is what matters. 
I can be wrong tho 

But some "conservatives" at least where I live, seem to be okay with gays but hate other non-Jesus religions

Maybe he's on that level 💀

Real Panda
46 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

How did this get 5 pages of discussion lol

Who cares? It’s Joe. 

Could you please expand on that?

Borisapillar
8 hours ago, Real Panda said:

Update:

After speaking to private dicks and some detectives too, Joanne Trattoria will only be closed for 8 days beginning August 26. The restaurant will be reopening on September 3.

private what

• LMAO 1

Cameltoe Chariot

judging by the new logo on their social media I'm assuming they're doing some renovations/rebranding.

It makes sense, the original aesthetic was so run-of-the-mill italian eatery, and with their push to do drag shows and stuff it seems like Joe wants to modernize it and focus more on the monster market lol

Also, just gotta say: as someone with a very accepting/pro-LGBTQ+ family with some members who lean to the right politically: voting conservative/being MAGA doesn't necessarily mean you're homophobic. Joe clearly loves the queer community, he just like a lot of other americans are blinded by political theatre and think they know best without doing much research.

It's clear he's simply a fan of republican economics and their constant crusade for "safer cities" despite it being nothing more than xenophobia. I wish he knew better, and he is harming people with his ignorant political leanings but we really need to just ignore his bullsh*t.

We're literally the only people who give a sh*t what he says anyway lol

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Chromatislaps
21 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

judging by the new logo on their social media I'm assuming they're doing some renovations/rebranding.

It makes sense, the original aesthetic was so run-of-the-mill italian eatery, and with their push to do drag shows and stuff it seems like Joe wants to modernize it and focus more on the monster market lol

Also, just gotta say: as someone with a very accepting/pro-LGBTQ+ family with some members who lean to the right politically: voting conservative/being MAGA doesn't necessarily mean you're homophobic. Joe clearly loves the queer community, he just like a lot of other americans are blinded by political theatre and think they know best without doing much research.

It's clear he's simply a fan of republican economics and their constant crusade for "safer cities" despite it being nothing more than xenophobia. I wish he knew better, and he is harming people with his ignorant political leanings but we really need to just ignore his bullsh*t.

We're literally the only people who give a sh*t what he says anyway lol

somehow I read this with Cuca being the one telling this:

cuca3.thumb.gif.005f9b937baad85c8fbb98f5

:toofunny:

• LMAO 1

Cameltoe Chariot
59 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

somehow I read this with Cuca being the one telling this:

cuca3.thumb.gif.005f9b937baad85c8fbb98f5

:toofunny:

That's how I want ALL my posts interpreted tbh :cheeky:

Chromatislaps