OUT NOW!
life

Joanne Trattoria will be temporarily closed

Real Panda

Featured Posts

gagzus
1 hour ago, erfaan said:

Slightly OT but I find it a little strange they have drag bingo and drag shows so often when it's a restaurant. Usually you see more of that at bars that just happen to serve food. 

Drag Brunches is probably what it is, as a drag queen myself we tend to do these in restaurants with liquor licences. Drag bingo is probably part of the brunch, you get some that have bingo and some that don’t. As a personal preference I hate bingo so I never do it haha

• Like 1

Ophelia
1 hour ago, Real Panda said:

Update:

After speaking to private dicks and some detectives too, Joanne Trattoria will only be closed for 8 days beginning August 26. The restaurant will be reopening on September 3.

omg they're getting that clown menu ready for Venice Joker premiere

15704901679_c0a2995ea4.jpg

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • LMAO 4

CautiousLurker

They're redecorating in anticipation of LG7 - painting all the walls and menus black or dark grey and making sure all the titles are visible :glamourpuss:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.
  • YAAAS 1

Real Panda
32 minutes ago, thisboyisamonster said:

Oh man I was in NYC this week

Aw that sucks, sorry

Real Panda
42 minutes ago, Fzz said:

Hate that guy but he’s probably celebrating ferragosto

That sounds fancy 🥳

Real Panda
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

LG7 listening party :cheeky:

If only that were true

huttont
5 hours ago, xanny said:

I believe you can be republican or democrat and still respect others. Maybe not everyone but I think respect can still be given. I mean Gaga is his daughter after all. 

And have you seen how he lets MAGA, T**mp, and Fox talk about his own daughter? He doesn’t seem to show respect for her so it is surprising to me that there would be drag at his restaurant. Idk anything about their relationship but I would go full disowning and have zero ties if that was my dad

• Shook 1

Economy
6 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I find it so bizarre they host drag shows when the owner is a Fox news, trump voting regular??? like be consistent at least

I mean doesnt the rest of the family have a stake in the restaurant too? At the very least even if its just Gagas mom she is clearly more Liberal than Joe

It may not be entirely inconsistent if different family members with different views own the restaurant as well and compromise with eachother

RAMROD

Joe probably just annoyed there are too many illegal immigrants camping in front of his store and close the store in protest. That was one of his blabbering whenever he was on fox, no? :cheeky:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡