OUT NOW!
music news

Capitol & Katy “not panicking” about ‘143’ era

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

They’re not panicking cause this is her 3rd flop era IN A ROW, they’re used to it by now lol 

• LMAO 7

ALGAYDO

Still can’t fully grasp the fact that Kettle Petty literally had one of- if not THE biggest- downfalls in pop music’s her(ITSAWOMANSWORLDANDYOURELUCKYTOBELIVINGINITUHHUH)story and her team/label is apparently okay with it? lol :icant:

Edited by ALGAYDO

Shyane
3 hours ago, Skyana Rava said:

not her and kim petras.... I fear that Katy is on the edge of TERFness (hopefully not, but WW wasn't exactly trans positive. come for me it's fine.)

i'm a trans woman and felt let down by kim again and again.

ugh katy pull ur **** together i'm honestly rooting for you, ur just ****ing up right and left. and up and down.

and honestly , Kim, gtfo, you do not represent my community.

lol writing this like they gonna see it and they would even care

Okay I have to agree with you here. Here's my thought. I don't know what Katy thinks but WW's music video is definitely TURF. Or why else would they show a diamond vagina in "Women's" world. They're hinting on it but they're wise. They just don't say it out loud.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Shyane
3 hours ago, Bonkers said:

I would have preferred the quote to include something like,

"Katy understands that is was absolutely stupid and idiotic - embarrassing, gross, shameful, and again stupid, to choose Dr. Luke to be part of a song where the theme was female empowerment - again, it was just so stupid and Katy understands that now and is going to be embarrassed to show her face in public, because again, it was just so stupid, and Katy understands that it was stupid and she full accepts that it flops because it was, you know, just so stupid and Katy understands that."

Yes! And apologize for the wrong decision! Then make it right! (instead of continuing down the wrong path)

TheOriginalOne

Of course they’re not worried. There’s nowhere to go once you hit rock bottom. At this point anything is considered a win for her. Bless. 

• Like 1

Poker

They say its departure but she also promoted the album as one part being “dark horse”, other “walking on air” and other “one of the boys” lmao

Kindness rules all.
  • Like 3

WhiteHotForever

This is hysterical. I never disliked Katy. But this era is a mess. Producing a whole album with Dr Luke was a huge mistake, she didn’t even try to explain herself. She said nothing.

In every interview/video I watched she was rude and didn’t seem to be a nice person.

Her turn on feminism was pathetic.

Edited by WhiteHotForever
  • Like 2

Killa
5 hours ago, Juanjo said:

What did they mean by this? What is “the Med?” Party gays? I am lost! 😭

Club med??? :ladyhaha::bradley:

NATAH
6 hours ago, ajmsamuel said:

While u guys get funny of her, i fully respect and celebrate that she kept promoting witness with los charts, smile during pandemia, and now this one. Gaga had never do that

Gaga kept promoting ARTPOP independently though, she fully funded the GUY video herself and a global pandemic is a very valid reason to stop album promotion

meanwhile katy is out here promoting "YAY FEMINISM!!" for an album co-produced by a predator and that's a billion times worse than Gaga not promoting sometimes

there's a reason why one is an oscar winner with a chart hit right now and the other is "taking off in the Med" at most

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 3

tomsches

Of course they’re not gonna sit there and be like: „OMG now they’re not even liking these basic dance tracks!“

now they’re spinning like „she’s just doing it for the art and the music“ when clearly everything she’s released so far was made for a quick chart success. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

SimonBaetens

Katy and her team right now:

this-is-fine.jpg

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

FGGrayson
6 hours ago, ajmsamuel said:

While u guys get funny of her, i fully respect and celebrate that she kept promoting witness with los charts, smile during pandemia, and now this one. Gaga had never do that

Facts 😭😭

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻