Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

Lady Mars and Billie both close BB200 #1

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Joshie S
2 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said:

This news would be a dream a few years ago fr

Exactly, the fans would be like "Interscope wouldn't risk Gaga/Billie releasing at the same time and battle it out on the charts" but I'm SO glad to see them both on top:firega:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

julz

I have always rooted for Birds of a Feather, great song from Billie and Finneas... to the point that i am sure that they are guaranteed atleast 2 Grammys for this song. I am so so happy that Gaga and Bruno, my dream collab, happened out of freakin NOWHERE and changed the game this year. Now im happy that Gaga is included in the bloodbath that is happening at next year's awards. Truly, truly exciting times!!! 

I know Billie likes Gaga, but i am yet to see Gaga like Billie in some way (maybe i missed it)..i hope for a LOT of Gaga interactions in the upcoming awards shows that includes her and her brother.

• YAAAS 2

BELLYACHE
41 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Exactly, the fans would be like "Interscope wouldn't risk Gaga/Billie releasing at the same time and battle it out on the charts" but I'm SO glad to see them both on top:firega:

Yessssss so proud of both of themmm im meltingggg

BELLYACHE
14 minutes ago, julz said:

I have always rooted for Birds of a Feather, great song from Billie and Finneas... to the point that i am sure that they are guaranteed atleast 2 Grammys for this song. I am so so happy that Gaga and Bruno, my dream collab, happened out of freakin NOWHERE and changed the game this year. Now im happy that Gaga is included in the bloodbath that is happening at next year's awards. Truly, truly exciting times!!! 

I know Billie likes Gaga, but i am yet to see Gaga like Billie in some way (maybe i missed it)..i hope for a LOT of Gaga interactions in the upcoming awards shows that includes her and her brother.

Yess Gaga has sent Billie flowers and such on several occasionsss

• Love 1

Gagaism
4 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

Isn’t billboard 200 an albums chart?

Billboard 200 = Albums

Billboard Global 200 = songs global chart 

Luna Lovegood

I love both songs but I think BOAF will get the #1. deserved though. we love billie in this haus 

luna’s advocate