'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lily Allen responds to her latest backlash

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Real Panda

Do those people enjoy living a life that's so hateful? Because there's a new home where the dog should be. They're losing control a bit, and it's really distasteful.

• Like 1

Luke78619
2 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

Maybe I’m the crazy one but is realizing you are not capable of caring for an animal and rehoming it instead of keeping it and making it’s life miserable (or worse, just dumping it outside) not the humane, correct option here? 

Yeah I thought exactly this on the other thread but people were talking **** about her in the comments and left me a bit confused 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

doja scat

she’s kinda right but honestly she’s done some really horrible racist things in the past that nobody seems to talk about. so i side eye her still. 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Ashley

I think a lot of people took issue with her tone. Saying “I couldn't even look at the dog” and “the dog ruined my life” sound so cruel imo. It’s just an innocent puppy that doesn’t know any better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

Maybe I’m the crazy one but is realizing you are not capable of caring for an animal and rehoming it instead of keeping it and making it’s life miserable (or worse, just dumping it outside) not the humane, correct option here? 

True, I'm glad the dog doesn't have to deal with her.

queefarazzi

Most of ya'll were pathetic in that last thread and really took the bait. God forbid a real human with real human emotions realise a decision they made wasn't right for them. She did the right thing by rehoming the dog. Like what do you want her to do? Keep the dog and be stuck in unhealthy cycle and environment??? You realise these things happen every day? Where they're just left in the middle of nowhere? God, the people on this site bring no nuance to conversations, to the point of boredom.

Edited by queefarazzi
  • Thanks 1

Reject False Icons

She did the right thing how is that bad :saladga: it’s beyond idiotic the reaction she received 

She didn’t blame the dog for it but if your dog destroyed a valuable object of yours are you not supposed to feel stress or frustration

if she couldn’t afford or had the time to pay for dog training and honestly not even half of dog owners train their dogs how was she supposed to live with it