OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your LG7 title prediction?

Cello

Featured Posts

chewing on pearls

the use of the phrase "Gaga returns" at the end of the CBT film felt intentional to me, I'm not sure why. I could see it being self-titled as "Gaga". or maybe "mother monster" which is also sort of self-titled. it would coincide with theories that we're getting TFM's big sister for real this time, and with her renewed use of the monster paw and using the phrase "monsters" to refer to us.

more conceptually, I really like a lot of the suggestions on this thread like "eclipse" or "lilith". could also see something like "inferno" if she really is going the hell route. 

Stefanotta

Btw

did anyone hear the new “leak” on the YT? There’s a snippet of the song called “Mustang on the Road”

'Cause we are all our hair...

Alvitr
34 minutes ago, Stefanotta said:

Btw

did anyone hear the new “leak” on the YT? There’s a snippet of the song called “Mustang on the Road”

Ciao, I’ll die if it is real, it’s so good. Those industrial vibes has me:firega:

• YAAAS 2

monstertoronto

What if it’s Amnesia because she’s forgetting her past traumas for a fresh start. 

• Love 1

Schizophonic

but no matter what it is... im pretty sure she already hinted at it

violet light

h.e.l.l. 

cold heart

TheOriginalOne
2 hours ago, Real Panda said:

Yessss could you imagine each having 8 or 9 tracks. We get 16-18 tracks. 

Solar Eclipse representing growth and transformation she can sing about the different positive events that happened in her life like becoming Gaga, meeting Michael.

Lunar Eclipse representing letting go of emotional baggage she can sing about break-ups, the death of a friend, her fears and worries.

And with a Lunar/Eclipse theme and the teases sounding more rock, she can lean into psychedelic rock inspired by Pink Floyd’s Dark Side Of The Moon. :giveup:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
3 hours ago, Real Panda said:

Yessss could you imagine each having 8 or 9 tracks. We get 16-18 tracks. 

Solar Eclipse representing growth and transformation she can sing about the different positive events that happened in her life like becoming Gaga, meeting Michael.

Lunar Eclipse representing letting go of emotional baggage she can sing about break-ups, the death of a friend, her fears and worries.

Yes, please! I’m loving this duality concept! And if the rumors about the 17 tracks are true, there would be enough material for a double album! 

find your freedom in the music

Ashley

Honestly I can’t really think of anything 🤔 her album titles are always something unique and that I would have never thought of, like Chromatica.

I can’t wait to see what it is!