'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sabrina Carpenter predicted to have 3 songs in the top 5 on Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • Love 1
  • Sad 5

weed

gag! I didn't know Please x3 went #1 but Espresso never did! #JusticeforEspresso but slay for her. 

• Like 2

lastpopicon

Still good position for DWAS, don't forget we were expecting a top 15 debut not that long ago, this still exceeds all expectations. 

The key will be stability, I'm not worried at all about this because the song is good and resonates with the GP :holdmyhand:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Real Panda
Just now, lastpopicon said:

Still good position for DWAS, don't forget we were expecting a top 15 debut not that long ago, this still exceeds all expectations. 

The key will be stability, I'm not worried at all about this because the song is good and resonates with the GP :holdmyhand:

I love your optimism. ❤️

• Love 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Sabrina Carpenter predicted to have 3 songs in the top 5 on Hot 100
Schizophonic

its fine, nothing to worry.... shabozy and posty are going slowly down, sabrinas numbers will go back as well during the week, Gaga still rising

• Like 2

GagaGame

(Don't take this seriously I love Espresso)

"Sabrina Carpenter's song 'Espresso' is a steaming pile of garbage that makes me want to chuck my espresso machine out the window. It's a travesty of a song, if you could even call it a song at all. The lyrics are nonsensical and idiotic, and the melody is annoying and repetitive. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than suffer through that abomination of a song one more time. It's just a soulless, corporate attempt at catchy pop garbage that makes me want to hurl." -ChatGPT

LG7? CANCELLED

Galagala

Her music is radio-friendly but so generic. As new pop girl, Chappell Roan is much more interesting and unique for her artistry. Hope Grammys make it right for Best New Artist! 

Edited by Galagala

A Very Gaga Holida
45 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

(Don't take this seriously I love Espresso)

"Sabrina Carpenter's song 'Espresso' is a steaming pile of garbage that makes me want to chuck my espresso machine out the window. It's a travesty of a song, if you could even call it a song at all. The lyrics are nonsensical and idiotic, and the melody is annoying and repetitive. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than suffer through that abomination of a song one more time. It's just a soulless, corporate attempt at catchy pop garbage that makes me want to hurl." -ChatGPT

I have to agree with Chat GPT :deadbanana:

• LMAO 1

Real Panda
31 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Her music is radio-friendly but so generic. As new pop girl, Chappell Roan is much more interesting and unique for her artistry. Hope Grammys make it right for Best New Artist! 

Sabrina isnt new, she's on her 6th album

InTheCloset
4 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Sabrina isnt new, she's on her 6th album

Then how does she qualify for the category ?

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Real Panda
Just now, InTheCloset said:

Then how does she qualify for the category ?

Will she qualify for Best New Artist? Doesnt the Grammys state that this has to be her breakthrough into public?

"Carpenter had reached the Billboard Hot 100 with two singles – “Skin,” which debuted and peaked at No. 48 in February 2021, and “Nonsense,” which peaked at No. 56 in February 2023."

She charted on the Hot 100 on 2021 and 2023 doesnt that make 2024 not her first year into popularity?

Sabrina's previous albums Eyes Wide Open, which debuted and peaked at No. 43 in May 2015; Evolution, which debuted and peaked at No. 28 in November 2016; and Emails I Can’t Send, which debuted and peaked at No. 23 in July 2022.

Its possible she can still be nominated, I know the Grammys need viewership but their rules on this category is so loose and up for interpretation. For me, I dont think she should because even I who dont live in the US has known of her before her rise in 2024.

DoremonLove
59 minutes ago, Galagala said:

It will be a joke if sabrina is up for best new artist. She has been around for so long.

How can anoyone not love gaga

monketsharona

Random fact but first prediction of this account on DWAS was #15 :huntyga:

To have those three songs on top 5, Sabrina will have to keep that boost alive from today to Thursday with no drop at all. Which seems quite unlikely to happen. I may be wrong

• Like 1